Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Lamar vs Flacco??? Week 1.

Quote Originally Posted by ClericBlackDave View Post
    If it happens, it'll make the matchup interesting.

With Zach Wilson at QB, we were going to STOMP the Jets.

We should still win, but Joe gives them a better chance to compete.
    I disagree. Joe is done. They might not score

Umm have y’all actually watch Joe of late? He is horrible and so are the jets. To be scared of Joe Flacco is hilarious. Zach Wilson is better at this point.

2-4 week thing he didn’t tear it but doesn’t sound like Wilson will be playing vs Ravens

Blog Entries

Jets’ QB Zach Wilson has a bone bruise and a meniscus tear and is expected to miss 2-4 weeks, as @BrianCoz
    also reported. Wilson will undergo arthroscopic surgery to address and correct the injury. Jets consider it fortunate news.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Flacco completed 55% of his passes last year. I’d be more worried if Ben came out of retirement. Joe is done. He’s there to be a coach for Wilson. I’m not convinced he plays over Mike White.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Jets’ QB Zach Wilson has a bone bruise and a meniscus tear and is expected to miss 2-4 weeks, as @BrianCoz
    also reported. Wilson will undergo arthroscopic surgery to address and correct the injury. Jets consider it fortunate news.
    Everyone is focusing on the meniscus tear, but I recall a bone bruise keeping Lamar out for the final five games of last season. It took Lamar a few weeks after the end of the regular season to get back to being able to work out. Wilson may be out for longer than 2-4 weeks.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Everyone is focusing on the meniscus tear, but I recall a bone bruise keeping Lamar out for the final five games of last season. It took Lamar a few weeks after the end of the regular season to get back to being able to work out. Wilson may be out for longer than 2-4 weeks.
    I was thinking the exact same thing. That’s the injury that Lamar couldn’t come back from in 6 weeks. This timeframe could be way off

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    Umm have y’all actually watch Joe of late? He is horrible and so are the jets. To be scared of Joe Flacco is hilarious. Zach Wilson is better at this point.
    I agree Mike White scares me more - but NYJ do have a lot of weapons..

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    They barely watched him when he was here.

I have no idea what his fans were watching when the Ravens played but it certainly wasn't Joe Flacco playing QB. I hope he plays so Lamar can remind everyone what a truly elite qb looks like

Mike white whoooooo

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Well while some you guys, for some odd reason, run Flacco into the ground, he is listed as the number 2 QB on the Jets depth chart ahead of White.

I don't know what will happen over the next 3-4 weeks but as of right now we would face Flacco.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    They barely watched him when he was here.

I have no idea what his fans were watching when the Ravens played but it certainly wasn't Joe Flacco playing QB. I hope he plays so Lamar can remind everyone what a truly elite qb looks like
    I saw an above average QB who fell apart after 2014.

I'm allowed to like Joe even if he plays like shit. So there.