Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 12131415 LastLast

Re: Lamar vs Flacco??? Week 1.

Flacco was put in a tough spot having to throw it 60 times, guy dropped a walk in TD. He played all right

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    I got the game I wanted from Flacco. He played decent enough but was under assault from the d-line. Nevertheless, he didn’t get hurt (somehow). He got betrayed on third down by some drops or he mighta had a chance to get some momentum.
    Agreed. I can't root against him but I rooted against all his teammates. So yay

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I was at the game. He played alright. He's just a statue and he's not good enough to overcome the myriad of issues they have. The kicker alone left 4 on the field. Then a clear drop left another 7 on the field.. Corey Davis didn't start catching passes until the game was in hand, like he always does.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Jets fans are crucifying Joe on gang green nation. I mean, they universally say he sucked today, has no mobility, holds the ball too long, etc., etc. Virtually all of them are clamoring for Mike White to start next week but grumble that Saleh will probably stick with Flacco.

So, eye of the beholder. I didn't think Joe played all that badly, but his lack of mobility has become pretty glaring. And almost 60 pass attempts? That was crazy. I get that the Jets were trying to play catch-up, but they still gave up too early on their running game.

Oh well. Ravens will take the W.

5. Re: Lamar vs Flacco??? Week 1.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    You sure he's gonna walk away from this one?

I mean, I sincerely hope he does and isn't hurt bad but Idunno.
    referred to Burrow.
    January Joe will always have a place in my heart.

P.S. he could have had them, the defense was always very close

Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    Jets fans are crucifying Joe on gang green nation. I mean, they universally say he sucked today, has no mobility, holds the ball too long, etc., etc. Virtually all of them are clamoring for Mike White to start next week but grumble that Saleh will probably stick with Flacco.

So, eye of the beholder. I didn't think Joe played all that badly, but his lack of mobility has become pretty glaring. And almost 60 pass attempts? That was crazy. I get that the Jets were trying to play catch-up, but they still gave up too early on their running game.

Oh well. Ravens will take the W.
    They should start Mike White. He's younger and we still haven't seen him much in live play. They aren't winning with Joe, not with that OL. So they can also not win with Mike White. If he can't do any better, then the Jets fans can shut up about it.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    Is Tucker the last remaining Raven that was in the Superbowl with Flacco?

Bynes?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    They should start Mike White. He's younger and we still haven't seen him much in live play. They aren't winning with Joe, not with that OL. So they can also not win with Mike White. If he can't do any better, then the Jets fans can shut up about it.
    agreed. Given that Oline they need a mobile guy, it's just that simple.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    And Owen Daniels, who actually dropped TD pass #5 on the second to last drive. If he catches that, then on the last drive, we only need a FG.
    In his defense, Daniels had a long trip from Brightview assisted living to get to that game.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Bynes?
    I think so.

Joe took too many hits in all those games against the Steelers and Patriots. He played almost a season's worth of playoff games too (most on the road).
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    I think so.

Joe took too many hits in all those games against the Steelers and Patriots. He played almost a season's worth of playoff games too (most on the road).
    I believe Bynes made the final tackle of the game!

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    I believe Bynes made the final tackle of the game!
    He did indeed, on that post-safety kick. A play I will always remember.

But Bynes then had stints elsewhere before re-joining the Ravens. I think Tucker is the only player who has been a Raven continuously since the SB.