Page 32 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3031323334 ... LastLast

Re: RSR Fantasy Football SetUp/Discussion

I like Run CMC 😝

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Well fuck me, I have no depth on my team in league one behind CMAC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sent you a trade offer with some RB depth. Check it out and see if you are interested.

Well fuck me, I have no depth on my team in league one behind CMAC

Also sent a trade proposal.

Blog Entries

McCaffrey hopefully is practicing today which means he'd play. He's one of those guys though where every hangnail is going to make you nervous. How can it not after the cost to get him and 2 straight lost seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    McCaffrey hopefully is practicing today which means he'd play. He's one of those guys though where every hangnail is going to make you nervous. How can it not after the cost to get him and 2 straight lost seasons.
    Yeah I should have stayed away from him and spent on someone not as risky but man is he enticing. Hopefully he stays healthy and has some monster games

Blog Entries

Yeah I should have stayed away from him and spent on someone not as risky but man is he enticing. Hopefully he stays healthy and has some monster games

He's also a liquid asset. As long as he's healthy you can always get a good return if you decide to trade CMC

Blog Entries

In 2 of the 3 RSR leagues I've had the most points scored against me of anyone through 2 weeks. One of them I am 0-2 and the other I am 2-0. Interesting how that ends up

In 2 of the 3 RSR leagues I've had the most points scored against me of anyone through 2 weeks. One of them I am 0-2 and the other I am 2-0. Interesting how that ends up
    FF is such a crapshoot sometimes. It’s why I both love and hate it lol. We play each other in league one today, best of luck

Blog Entries

FF is such a crapshoot sometimes. It’s why I both love and hate it lol. We play each other in league one today, best of luck

Battle of the 0-2 teams just like the Raiders and Titans. Speaking of Raiders I read that Josh Jacobs flew on his own last night so it sounds like he's playing. Every league I'm in was full of owners scrambling to get Zamir White and now Jacobs is back. I the chess match in the personnel management. Good luck to you as well. We look completely even on paper and it could end up very close. 0-3 is a tough spot for the loser

Love the team name by the way though I hope you are more the Starship version today playing We Built This City than the supercool White Rabbit band

Battle of the 0-2 teams just like the Raiders and Titans. Speaking of Raiders I read that Josh Jacobs flew on his own last night so it sounds like he's playing. Every league I'm in was full of owners scrambling to get Zamir White and now Jacobs is back. I the chess match in the personnel management. Good luck to you as well. We look completely even on paper and it could end up very close. 0-3 is a tough spot for the loser

Love the team name by the way though I hope you are more the Starship version today playing We Built This City than the supercool White Rabbit band
    Yeah I had to scramble to get White because there are zero RBs available who start or get decent carries. Best left is Mckissick from Washington only because he may catch 4 or 5 passes a game. It’s slim Pickens (great FF team name there).

Another big trade in League One (will be processed next week)

I get:
    Steffon Diggs
    CMC

Jefferson Airplane gets:
    Jonathan Taylor
    James Conner
    Tyler Lockett

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

What should I ask for in return for Mahomes in my 2QB league?
    I have Hurts and Lamar and Jimmy so I'm fine without him as long as there are no injuries