Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Not all is bad in this country

This is awesome partnership for my alma-mater. And this is done by a private company and isn't government based. Capitalism at its finest.

Morgan State University Selected As Amazon's First 4-Year HBCU Partner For Pre-Paid Tuition Program

https://blavity.com/morgan-state-uni...y2=news&item=1

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Not all is bad in this country

My Aunt was just talking about this. That Morgan State had some things in the works, but nothing was a certainty yet.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

So you like what Amazon is doing as a private, for profit business.
    You should keep that in mine when politicians like AOC attack then to keep them out of NYC. Or the Biden admin goes after then because 70% of the workers in a plant chose not to unionize

Didn't realize Towson University was also in the program. I generally dislike Bezos, but this is a good thing they are doing.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Awww, Massah Jeffy B of Dick Pic Plantation be a good massah.

Now back to your sweatshop positions and you better make that fucking package quota or it's a whipping for your ass......

And here I'll throw in some black and trans elves in my new LOTR because, you know, you all are the same thing when it comes to my loyal army of world domination.
    Last edited by Moe the Crow; 08-09-2022 at 09:58 AM.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

There are a lot of companies that do this. Again, if you like this capitalistic program, please remember this when politicians are going after greedy corporations.

https://www.bestcolleges.com/news/an...reimbursement/

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    Awww, Massah Jeffy B of Dick Pic Plantation be a good massah.

Now back to your sweatshop positions and you better make that fucking package quota or it's a whipping for your ass......

And here I'll throw in some black and trans elves in my new LOTR because, you know, you all are the same thing when it comes to my loyal army of world domination.
    Gotta keep your shock troops happy. After all you never know when you will need a city burned or some SC justices harassed while they are dining with their children.

Blog Entries

I think this is a good thing. generally not a fan of Bezos, but I gotta give him props for this.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    This is awesome partnership for my alma-mater. And this is done by a private company and isn't government based. Capitalism at its finest.

Morgan State University Selected As Amazon's First 4-Year HBCU Partner For Pre-Paid Tuition Program

https://blavity.com/morgan-state-uni...y2=news&item=1

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
    Maybe you should look up what Trump did for black colleges as President but you would never post it let alone search for it or read it. You'd label it a disinformation.

10. Re: Not all is bad in this country

Many good things going on, I see.

https://amgreatness.com/2022/08/11/s...marylin-mosby/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Good article, thanks for posting, but I'm still skeptical as to the voters finally "getting" it and it was more due to the charges filed against her which made the difference and not her soft on crime policies. Either way, at least it's a start. Bandc is probably devistated over this.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

12. Re: Not all is bad in this country

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Good article, thanks for posting, but I'm still skeptical as to the voters finally "getting" it and it was more due to the charges filed against her which made the difference and not her soft on crime policies. Either way, at least it's a start. Bandc is probably devistated over this.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk
    He's a young fella......he'll bounce back in no time.