Page 1 of 55 123 ... LastLast

Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

Absolute bullshit! Weaponizing of America's law enforcement agencies have gone to far. The Democrats think this isn't divisive? I can hear the Democrats now.........We got'em this time! Just shameful, the guy hasn't been President for almost two years. How could anyone legitimize this action? Hope you Democrats are proud of your party.

Re: Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

The Democrats just can't help themselves, they have the Presidency, the Senate....the House. Trump is gone, and they can't stay out of their own way........they don't think this will infuriate the Trump voter base? If the whole January 6th hearings haven't jumped the shark yet......this did the trick.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Don't worry, they are getting ready to hire 87,000 (EIGHTY SEVEN THOUSAND!) IRS agents and they surely will clean this up.

Don't listen about how these agents will be weaponized. That's just Ultra-MAGA talking points.

Welcome to the third world, America. There's a new junta in charge!

Dark days for America. The FBI is officially the Gestapo for the Democrat Party. Justice is not equally served in this country.

Pure political persecution designed to keep Democrats in power. We are a banana republic.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    The Democrats just can't help themselves, they have the Presidency, the Senate....the House. Trump is gone, and they can't stay out of their own way........they don't think this will infuriate the Trump voter base? If the whole January 6th hearings haven't jumped the shark yet......this did the trick.
    I expect a brutal crackdown on many layers. Get ready. History may look back on this as the start of a terrible period in human history. They know what this will do, and they are prepared to take it to the next level.

Those 87k IRS agents will be used to financially destroy anyone that gets in their way. That's why they need all those guns and ammo.

Dark days ahead.

And we have this traitor admitting treason, and nothing will be done.

Book: Mark Milley Wanted to Resign Under Trump but Stayed to ‘Fight from the Inside’ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...om-the-inside/

A general officer undermining the President of the United States is treason.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    I expect a brutal crackdown on many layers. Get ready. History may look back on this as the start of a terrible period in human history. They know what this will do, and they are prepared to take it to the next level.

Those 87k IRS agents will be used to financially destroy anyone that gets in their way. That's why they need all those guns and ammo.

Dark days ahead.

Sadly I think you are correct, this action was an acceleration of their intentions. This a flagrant......in your face offensive attack. It's bold on so many levels. This isn't going to play well no matter which way it goes. Also, if anyone doesn't think this isn't a deflection of the disastrous bill that was passed today.......I have a bridge for sale. There is no way the timing isn't coincidence.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Sadly I think you are correct, this action was an acceleration of their intentions. This a flagrant......in your face offensive attack. It's bold on so many levels. This isn't going to play well no matter which way it goes. Also, if anyone doesn't think this isn't a deflection of the disastrous bill that was passed today.......I have a bridge for sale. There is no way the timing isn't coincidence.
    It's also desperation regarding Hunter Biden. If there is any kind of investigation into him from a neutral party the whole Biden family will go down and hard. There would likely be a lot of higher ups throughout government ON BOTH SIDES dragged into it. Both parties have leaders with family and kids working their own Burismas.

Trump is a threat to both sides of the aisle. He missed his chance the first time and they don't want him to get another shot.

This is Monkey Republic behavior.

Democrats have lost their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    This is Monkey Republic behavior.

Democrats have lost their minds.
    Unfortunately, this is just who they are. They're just not hiding it anymore.

Dan Bongino goes off!
    https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficia...89942367551805

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

12. Re: Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

Once again all I can say is lets not condemn until the facts come out.

Personally, I feel certain that the go ahead to attrempt and get a search warrant, let alone executing it, was approved at the highest levels of government. Certainly the FBI director and I would think Garland had to give a thumbs up. Biden, if he knew, and Garland are both institutionalists. They understand the precedent that this sets. The Biden WH has to know the reaction they are going to get from Trump supporters at all levels.I cannot believe that they would pull something like this unless they had a mountain of affidavits from respected people as well as concrete evidence concerning what as to be material involving national security.

Even if Murray, Wray, and Garland agreed there was probable cause I find it hard to believe that a judge is going to approve a warrant with out what is almost overwhelming evidence.

If there is nothing to this heads should and most probably will roll. I could see a whole pile of resignations. Trump will have been right about the third rate country action.

As for the IRS agents. What is the problem? If you pay what you owe there should be no issues. I just hope they go after that estimated 15B a year that top earners are estimated to be underpaying. Many of those people have been getting a free ride for to long because its to time consuming to audit them.