Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kickoff duties?

Blog Entries

Re: Kickoff duties?

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    I think you will see both Tucker and Stout handling kickoff duties and I wouldn't be surprised to see Stout get a FGA, maybe not this game but certainly during the preseason. James Proche has been the backup holder. Pro did sit out Tuesday's practice so we'll see.

As for KR duties, the Ravens may opt to let Duvernay sit it out given the thigh contusion that kept him out of practice for 6 sessions. Tyler Badie and Corey Clement took some reps at KR.
    Thanks for the update

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Who is the emergency punter? Tucker?

Kordell Stewart is unavailable

Noticed that on the first couple of KO's kicker was using a 9 yard or so approach to the KO. Later in the game the kicker was using a 4 yard approach. ????

Blog Entries

Pepe has some learning to do with a fair catch with a 20? Yard cushion

Badie didn’t appear shifty, just accelerate into the blocking wall and lost from my sight
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRavensFan View Post
    Who is the emergency punter? Tucker?

Kordell Stewart is unavailable
    Sam Koch... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    Pepe has some learning to do with a fair catch with a 20? Yard cushion

Badie didn’t appear shifty, just accelerate into the blocking wall and lost from my sight
    Badie was a strange choice as a returner. He reminded me of Eric Biennemy who returned both punts and kicks as a rookie with the Chargers. Here was this bowling ball guy not making anyone miss in the strangest role. I don't think Badie should be a returner for special teams. He can do other things.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Badie was a strange choice as a returner. He reminded me of Eric Biennemy who returned both punts and kicks as a rookie with the Chargers. Here was this bowling ball guy not making anyone miss in the strangest role. I don't think Badie should be a returner for special teams. He can do other things.
    That's what preseason games are all about. We know what Duvernay can do, so let's see someone else and perhaps Duv can become a full-time WR. If the coaches see Badie as a Baddie returning kicks then next man up. It's like taking a pre-test in school, no harm no foul no matter what... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Mostly unrelated but Madden 04 or whatever, I used to Put Mike Alstott in as much returner, with that head of steam he would truck ANYONE and almost always injure the player…. I actually used to hunt for important players playing ST’s to knock them out of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Just looking at some Stout highlights and noted he can throw. First play here is a fake punt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMh7hf9vGqM

Funny tongue-in cheek quip in the comment section about Koch being history after his first incomplete pass.