Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Linderbaum

Re: Linderbaum

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    He would have been if he was 6’4 320. He’s a wittle guy.
    If he was 6'4" and 320 he wouldnt be playing center.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Casar Ruiz. Ruiz was the Center the Saints took at #24 in round 1 2020. He's been a work in process but he's a good starter who keeps improving. That's the bar for Linderbaum in my opinion. Forget the Kielce or Saturday talk which is way way too high
    Dude hasn't played a single down of professional football. Can we at least give the dude a chance before we start lowering expectations?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Generational talents don't fall out of the top 10
    Like Ed Reed and Ray Lewis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Jason Kelce has also been very consistent. Hasn't missed a game since 2014.

Damn I didn't realize he's a 4x All Pro, that's HOF Territory
    People think small would mean injury prone but less weight on your joints is generally a good thing for health and longevity. His size will definitely limit some of the things he can do on the field but I would be pretty surprised if there’s any data suggesting smaller linemen are injured more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    No need to duck, the word on the street is Jermaine is looking like the monster everyone thought he would be. Dude is 6’5 coming off that end like a demon.

I have him pegged for DROY personally.

I hated the linderbaum pick initially. But I understood it. We need to build this line. It was I. Shambles last year.

I will say I’m personally excited about Falele. He is probably realistically a year away from ever touching the field, but dude is a mountain. Him and Stanley on each end.

Hopefully they can help him get his technique down for the nfl speed rush off the edge. That’s where he is going to have serious problems.

If he can get that right we will have a middle class JO.
    I will bet you all my RSR bucks Johnson doesn’t come top five in ROY voting

I like Linderbaum but the pick definitely should have been Johnson. I just don’t understand what EDC is thinking sometimes during the draft. Oweh and Johnson as bookends with Pickens in the second Smh. Mekhari would have been fine at center.
    Johnson is a specimen but he isn’t actually good at football.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Johnson is a specimen but he isn’t actually good at football.
    I’m curious as to why you think that.

He would have been if he was 6’4 320. He’s a wittle guy.
    I dunno man he was regarded as the best center to come out since Frederick mb even before and better

Johnson had one big game vs Miami but couldn't together a good consistent tape vs good teams in the ACC. At Georgia, you probably never even knew about him until he left. Linderbaum still is a good pick for the line, one pass rusher i wouldve liked was the guy from Oregon. That is a pass rusher that can get to the qb and not some one hit wonder like johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Charmcityflex View Post
    Johnson had one big game vs Miami but couldn't together a good consistent tape vs good teams in the ACC. At Georgia, you probably never even knew about him until he left. Linderbaum still is a good pick for the line, one pass rusher i wouldve liked was the guy from Oregon. That is a pass rusher that can get to the qb and not some one hit wonder like johnson
    The guy that went top 5?

Quote Originally Posted by Charmcityflex View Post
    This is flat out wrong lol. Him at Georgia he didn’t shine and looked raw. At FSU he was a beast. Not sure what tape you were watching. But then again you had to keep adding In caveats so if I posted the tape “well it wasn’t against good teams and it wasn’t consistent”. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    I will bet you all my RSR bucks Johnson doesn’t come top five in ROY voting
    It’s a bet. I’ll save this post and keep jumping it every week when Jermaine posts a sack.