Hopefully not Lisfranc injury

Re: Linderbaum

Quote Originally Posted by gretzky_scores View Post
    MRI already back so no

Quote Originally Posted by gretzky_scores View Post
    That was a silly worry. Thankfully I wasn't thinking of it at all. No, not one bit. LOL.
    Last edited by RevBarnes; 08-06-2022 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    What the hell happened?!?
    I'll probably be labelled a debbie downer but I am not surprised by this at all. When you got a smaller C who is in the bottom 5 and 6 percent in height/weight respectfully it is going to be tough to keep him healthy from a physical standpoint because he is just going to be overmatched most games.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    I'll probably be labelled a debbie downer but I am not surprised by this at all. When you got a smaller C who is in the bottom 5 and 6 percent in height/weight respectfully it is going to be tough to keep him healthy from a physical standpoint because he is just going to be overmatched most games.
    It's literally nothing to do with his size... And time and time again posters have pointed out how he's the same size of centers like Jeff Saturday who did not have many injuries in his career.

He's getting the welcomed to the NFL right now. Those D linemen he is facing are some big boys. He may want to gain some weight within next couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Football players get hurt sometimes
    Unacceptable.

I strongly doubt this has anything to do with his size

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    For me Mekari is a very capable center and would start on most teams in the league. He will definitely be a trade candidate sometime in the future for someone desperate for a center.
    I wouldn't trade Mekari. He's so versatile and too valuable to our team. Hard to find guys that can play every single position on the line and play them well.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    It's literally nothing to do with his size... And time and time again posters have pointed out how he's the same size of centers like Jeff Saturday who did not have many injuries in his career.
    I hope Linderbaum's size isn't going to be an injury problem but I do think he looks noticeably small beside the other O & D Linemen.

Jeff Saturday was in the 98 draft. People in general and NFL players in particular have got bigger since then, so I'm not sure that necessarily quiets all concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    I hope Linderbaum's size isn't going to be an injury problem but I do think he looks noticeably small beside the other O & D Linemen.

Jeff Saturday was in the 98 draft. People in general and NFL players in particular have got bigger since then, so I'm not sure that necessarily quiets all concerns.
    Jason Kelce has also been very consistent. Hasn't missed a game since 2014.

Damn I didn't realize he's a 4x All Pro, that's HOF Territory

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Jason Kelce has also been very consistent. Hasn't missed a game since 2014.

Damn I didn't realize he's a 4x All Pro, that's HOF Territory
    I'm not saying I'm concerned but when your best comparison is a HoF-er from a family of HoF-ers (probably) that's a little worrying in itself. How high is the bar Linderbaum needs to clear to succeed?