Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Linderbaum

Blog Entries

Re: Linderbaum

being very cautious - let TCC get some reps while the guy heals up... he can study film

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    What the hell happened?!?
    • Rookie center Tyler Linderbaum, who went to the ground and grabbed his lower left leg about an hour into Thursday’s practice, had an MRI that didn’t reveal any major concerns. Harbaugh said the first-round pick will likely be sidelined for a week or two, which likely means he won’t play in Thursday’s preseason opener against the Titans.
    The Ravens have three other centers on their roster in Patrick Mekari, Trystan Colon and Jimmy Murray, but Harbaugh didn’t rule out adding another with Linderbaum down.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

It will be good to give his body time to heal as well. It is the most demanding of one's body to play through camp, the regular season and then perhaps even the post season as a rookie lineman. He needs to make the best of his time healing up, eating right and as rwt suggested, just watch film all day.

Blog Entries

For me Mekari is a very capable center and would start on most teams in the league. He will definitely be a trade candidate sometime in the future for someone desperate for a center.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    For me Mekari is a very capable center and would start on most teams in the league. He will definitely be a trade candidate sometime in the future for someone desperate for a center.
    Can he snap the ball?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    Harbs said 1 week. Whatever that means
    he said 1 maybe 2. I'm taking this as we dodged a bullet.

Regular season

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Outside of Patrick Queen the last 4 years our first round pick was hurt before the season.

Brown, Bateman, now Linderbaum.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    Outside of Patrick Queen the last 4 years our first round pick was hurt before the season.

Brown, Bateman, now Linderbaum.
    Is that a positive sign that Linderbaum's going to be one of the good ones? It's those first rounders that stay healthy we've got to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    being very cautious - let TCC get some reps while the guy heals up... he can study film
    I'd like to see TCC get some run, play with the 1's some in preseason, and then get flipped for a draft pick before the season.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    I'd like to see TCC get some run, play with the 1's some in preseason, and then get flipped for a draft pick before the season.
    Hot, with the way our O-line is being constructed, plus injury concerns, I wouldn't trade him for some late round draft pick who probably won't even make the roster. It's a trade-off : do you want a young veteran Center on your roster OR a late rounder who you hope becomes something unexpected OR is used as a piece in another trade up (???) With the way Ravens players are going down, I'd rather keep Colon... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    What the hell happened?!?
    Football players get hurt sometimes