Not exactly quite the Lamar-Bernard Pollard Twitter feud, but...

...yet another example of a former Raven taking on a current Raven on the Twitterverse.

https://twitter.com/TorreySmithWR/st...18764476678146

marlonhumphrey.eth @marlon_humphrey · 7h

Syrup is just so unnecessary

7:11 AM · Aug 5, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Torrey Smith @TorreySmithWR · 6h

You’re just out here eating dry pancakes and waffles.

7:39 AM · Aug 5, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

marlonhumphrey.eth @marlon_humphrey · 5h

Nothing or fruit. The drowning of syrup I see from my teammates is just gross

8:32 AM · Aug 5, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

For the record, I'm team Torrey here. You gotta drown your waffles in butter and syrup. Come on now. There's no better way.

Re: Not exactly quite the Lamar-Bernard Pollard Twitter feud, but...

I grew up in Vermont, home of the largest producer of Maple Syrup in the US and…. Bleckhhh. Way too sweet:

Butter yes, strawberries and blueberries yes, maybe some cool wHIp….

But honestly, screw pancakes and waffles to begin with, give me eggs scrambled with cheese, Hashbrowns, and all the meats(sausage, bacon, ham, steak, etc) with sriracha ketchup on all but the meats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But do they like their meat medium rare? The Ravens season is at steak depending on their answers

Blog Entries

I see what you did there. I'm a french toast man myself. I pancaked myself to death when I was a young adult.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

French toast, and THICC Belgian waffles. I mostly have no use for pancakes.

EXCEPT, Cracker Barrel makes a nice Apple-Cinnamon Pancake, that's goddam delicious.

When I was in college Perkins Pancake Housewas just off campus and I was always able to find a parking spot for classes in their shopping center's parking lot - convenient place to kill time between classes, fill out my belt for not a lot of $$. Worked nights while in college, scheduled classes in the morning, so I was always open for breakfast.

Gotta have tons of butter and maple syrup. I hate waffles, unless they are Belgian, or have a piece of fried chicken on top of them. Buckwheat pancakes are my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    Gotta have tons of butter and maple syrup. I hate waffles, unless they are Belgian, or have a piece of fried chicken on top of them. Buckwheat pancakes are my favorite.
    I actually prefer American style (thinner with smaller holes) over Belgian waffles. I’m a sucker for Waffle House and all its empty promises. What can I say?

But I’m with you on buckwheat pancakes. Those are delicious. The DYI pancake house in Deleon Springs State Park in Florida has a mean buckwheat mix that is top of the line. I’m actually cooking some up now as we speak.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    But do they like their meat medium rare? The Ravens season is at steak depending on their answers
    At least no rib-eye injuries so far
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Blog Entries

Brings back memories of a bidniz trip to Idaho* in summer 1988, breakfasts in the Gear Jammer truck stop across US 20 from our digs in the West Bestern just north of I-84 at Mountain Home. Every day the same three-stack of 'cakes topped with a fried egg. And in the booth, two pitchers of syrup, one maple and one - wait for it - boysenberry. Never saw it before, never since, but hot damn I loved that stuff...

Now of course the mere memory of those morning repasts is enough to send my A1C higher than the ISS...(sigh)
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

SLAVA UKRAINI! GEROYAM SLAVA!