Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Re: Hmmm...maybe the Senate can be held?

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    That's one part. The other part is the "great resignation." A lot of people retired early, quit to take care of kids, or just quit to go on welfare. Covid changed what people valued.

Those people are removed from the workforce and do not count as unemployed. This is also part of the reason the economy is contracting and there are supply chain delays.

This article covers all of that in great detail.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Devil is always in the details.....

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Wow! Just wow! Talk about Gulping the Jim Jones Koolaid. When is the last time you’ve bought groceries? I believe it costs the average person over $450 more per month just to live. And you believe the “good job report” put out by liberals? There are a lot of very dumb people in this country, and most of them are on the left.
    They don't have the ability to think objectively.

Blog Entries

FWIW - GOP Advantage Ticking Upward Again Democrats' Mid-August Bump

https://redstate.com/joesquire/2022/...t-bump-n615592

Oz is within 1% in PA. Ntw, Foxnews is completely dead to me besides Tucker. Their website is left leaning garbage half the time. Quoting liberal pollsters and saying certain Dem candidates are leading, when several other polls have the opposite. Paul Ryan is another uniparty grifter.

I also saw this today.

In 18 months with 100% Democrat power.

1) Highest gas prices in history.
    2) Highest inflation in 40 years.
    3) Recession.
    4) Tax hikes, adding 87,000 IRS agents.
    5) Wars everywhere
    6) Open border with millions pouring in.

Dem midterm voters - “please give me more of this!”

It's literally insane. How can any liberal justify voting for a Democrat. I would love to hear an actual justification besides the normal emotional garbage.

Blog Entries

Oz is within 1% in PA. Ntw, Foxnews is completely dead to me besides Tucker. Their website is left leaning garbage half the time. Quoting liberal pollsters and saying certain Dem candidates are leading, when several other polls have the opposite. Paul Ryan is another uniparty grifter.

I also saw this today.

In 18 months with 100% Democrat power.

1) Highest gas prices in history.
    2) Highest inflation in 40 years.
    3) Recession.
    4) Tax hikes, adding 87,000 IRS agents.
    5) Wars everywhere
    6) Open border with millions pouring in.

Dem midterm voters - “please give me more of this!”

It's literally insane. How can any liberal justify voting for a Democrat. I would love to hear an actual justification besides the normal emotional garbage.

It would seem that even Charles Manson should be able to beat a Democrat after what is going on with this country under this incompetent, America last Administration.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    It would seem that even Charles Manson should be able to beat a Democrat after what is going on with this country under this DELIBERATE, America last Administration.
    Fixed that for ya.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

https://ewerickson.substack.com/p/se...m_medium=email

Great article on how the polling is so wrong and always under represents Republican support.

Republicans are likely much further ahead and winning the "close" races that show them behind or tied.

Blog Entries

Great article on how the polling is so wrong and always under represents Republican support.

Republicans are likely much further ahead and winning the "close" races that show them behind or tied.

Instead of making tax payers foot the bill for these overpriced colleges, Republicans ought to run on pressuring these woke colleges to pay off a portion or all of these student loans and suggest they lower their price of admission. They are the ones offering these ridiculous classes/majors like gender studies/CRT etc. which these graduates can't do a thing with once they graduate except to teach the same trash. s it any wonder they can't get a job and pay off their loans? All they become s activists who live in their parents basements. They definitely also need to run on school choice as well and break up the teacher unions who own the Democrat Party.

Blog Entries

Tiger - here's another article. The Democrats’ make-believe Senate surge

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-senate-surge/

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Instead of making tax payers foot the bill for these overpriced colleges, Republicans ought to run on pressuring these woke colleges to pay off a portion or all of these student loans and suggest they lower their price of admission. They are the ones offering these ridiculous classes/majors like gender studies/CRT etc. which these graduates can't do a thing with once they graduate except to teach the same trash. s it any wonder they can't get a job and pay off their loans? All they become s activists who live in their parents basements. They definitely also need to run on school choice as well and break up the teacher unions who own the Democrat Party.
    100%. There is no reason for Universities to charge what they do for tuition. I think its another way for the liberals to eliminate the Middle Class to usher in Communism. The poor get scholarships and student loan forgiveness. The rich can afford the insane prices. The middle class don't qualify for financial aid, don't get many scholarships, and don't qualify for student loan forgiveness.

In short, they are fucked.

Blog Entries

100%. There is no reason for Universities to charge what they do for tuition. I think its another way for the liberals to eliminate the Middle Class to usher in Communism. The poor get scholarships and student loan forgiveness. The rich can afford the insane prices. The middle class don't qualify for financial aid, don't get many scholarships, and don't qualify for student loan forgiveness.

In short, they are fucked.

It's a money laundering scheme just like unions.

Tell every kid they have to go to college, they can't get a good job without a degree. charge through roof because of guaranteed loans, give them to universities who staff etc. overwhelmingly donate to democrats.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

New Home Sales Crash As Recession Grips Housing Market https://www.breitbart.com/economy/20...ousing-market/

The predictable crash in the housing market coming just in time for midterms as well. The left can only use smoke and mirrors for so long to hide what a disaster the ecomomy is. It's only going to get worse from here.

If dumbass Biden announces a student loan relief, inflation will only go up further.