Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 69
  1. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21,642
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Hmmm...maybe the Senate can be held?

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Unequivocally, Obama drastically delayed the recovery post housing crisis:
    Biden is doing exactly the same thing.

    They both did it on purpose.
    Modern democrats are doing absolutely everything in their power to assassinate the middle class and I am beyond flabbergasted that isn’t obvious to absolutely everyone. It is clear as day.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Your children’s children will live under communism, You Americans are so gullible. No, you won’t accept communism outright; but we will keep feeding you small doses of socialism until you will finally wake up and find you already have Communism. We will not have to fight you; We will so weaken your economy, until you will fall like overripe fruit into our hands." "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

    Remember, socialism leads to Communism. So, how do you create a Socialistic State?

    There are 8 levels of control; read the following recipe:

    1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.

    2) Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible. Poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them.

    3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

    4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.

    5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect (food, housing, income) of their lives because that will make them fully dependent on the government.

    6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to and take control of what children learn in school.

    7) Religion – Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools because the people need to believe in ONLY the government knowing what is best for the people.

    8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. Eliminate the middle class This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to tax the wealthy with the support of the poor.





  2. #26

    Re: Hmmm...maybe the Senate can be held?

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    1 and 2 are pretty accurate. I don’t think all democrats are groomers but all groomers are democrats.
    3. You don’t need to be a Christian
    4. Washington, Teddy Roosevelt, Lincoln, Reagan, Trump would be my order but I’m no historian
    Agee with this except I would add that not all democrats may be groomers, but all democrats support groomers. Voting for a democrat in 2022 is voting for someone that will support young children being groomed in school. I think there is enough evidence out there to support that unequivocally.

    What elected democrats have come out and spoken against teaching 5 year old kids about sex, sexual preference and gender fluidity?

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  3. #27

    Re: Hmmm...maybe the Senate can be held?

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    "Your children’s children will live under communism, You Americans are so gullible. No, you won’t accept communism outright; but we will keep feeding you small doses of socialism until you will finally wake up and find you already have Communism. We will not have to fight you; We will so weaken your economy, until you will fall like overripe fruit into our hands." "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

    Remember, socialism leads to Communism. So, how do you create a Socialistic State?

    There are 8 levels of control; read the following recipe:

    1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.

    2) Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible. Poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them.

    3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

    4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.

    5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect (food, housing, income) of their lives because that will make them fully dependent on the government.

    6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to and take control of what children learn in school.

    7) Religion – Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools because the people need to believe in ONLY the government knowing what is best for the people.

    8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. Eliminate the middle class This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to tax the wealthy with the support of the poor.
    I'm glad you posted this. It's important for everyone to read AND understand.

    The other thing that can be added to the list is FEAR. Pandemics, Global Warming, War.

    Generate a crisis and then convince the people you are the only one that can fix it, and they must make sacrifices for the good of their fellow man.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  4. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    10,246

    Re: Hmmm...maybe the Senate can be held?

    Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    1. Believe that the 2020 election was stolen
    It was.

    2. Believe that most democrats are groomers and want to indoctrinate our kids with CRT
    Nobody believes this but the fact is it is the Democrats are the party that enables the grooming. Not only enables but encourages.

    Your party is for harsh chemicals and surgeries for children THAT HAVE NOT REACHED PUBERTY!

    What kind of sick person thinks that's okay.

    This is pure evil from the pit of hell.

    3. Believe that to be a true American, you must accept and live by Christian values (im not saying that is a bad thing...but its unamerican, free to live/worship how you want here)
    What Christian is demanding people live and worship as they do?

    And what are your beliefs and why should we be forced to live according to yours?

    Here's some news: EVERYBODY is trying to push their morality through government. There isn't a single thing government does that isn't based on somebody's morals. Not one.

    4. and most of all, believe that Trump was the greatest president ever in the united states.

    Otherwise, you are a RINO.
    As noted by NCRAVEN there are others ahead of Trump. But I will give Trump this, he is the first Republican of any note to actually deliver on some of his promises since Reagan. Both Bushes sucked. Almost all prominent Republicans in Congress do as well. That is why Trump gets high marks. The SC is the most obvious example. If the Bushes had been a bit better that wouldn't be such a big deal. W gave us Alito only after that milquetoast broad he tried to push got bounced, thank God.





  5. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Blue crab country
    Posts
    1,085

    Re: Hmmm...maybe the Senate can be held?

    Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    The folks running the government for Joe Biden, seems to be getting somethings straight:

    1. Another awesome job report
    2. Unemployment at pre-pandemic lows
    3. Wages up
    4. Gas pricing going down 50 some straight days
    5. Dems passing another bill (Infrastructure last year, this inflation thing this year...we see what happens with it. Don't believe what the GOP says about it now. They'll soon be going to their districts saying how they are responsible for it like they did with infrastructure bill)
    6. Economy is roaring....the fed just has to be smart to make sure we don't go into recession
    7. IMO, recession is due to supply/demand issues caused by pandemic....and greedy corporations raising prices cause they know they can get away with it now
    8. Supreme Court throwing abortion to the states. Kansas of all RED states said bump that. Believe now that turnout will be high at the midterms. GOP can no longer take advantage of low turnout on the Dems side during mid-terms. There will be a silent majority of women who will hold their nose and go the other way. (Watch the GOP stop talking about abortion. Because we know they only bring it up as a culture war issue. Now that this Kansas thing happen, crickets..just watch)
    9. Lastly, if Trump decides to say he's running PRIOR to midterms....add more people to the turnout.

    I don't think their is anything that can be done to save the House.....I do think that they could lesson the blow.
    https://tradingeconomics.com/united-...ployed-persons

    Look at 5 yr graph.

    I think you need at the pre pandemic numbers when you talk about "jobs created". How bout jobs coming back. Wages are like a percentage point of inflation. Really gas numbers? And diesel is still a dollar more. I'm still trying to see what infrastructure has been done. Maybe human infrastructure lol. Economy is roaring lmao.

    I don't know a lot but I know a little





  6. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Blue crab country
    Posts
    1,085

    Re: Hmmm...maybe the Senate can be held?

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    "Your children’s children will live under communism, You Americans are so gullible. No, you won’t accept communism outright; but we will keep feeding you small doses of socialism until you will finally wake up and find you already have Communism. We will not have to fight you; We will so weaken your economy, until you will fall like overripe fruit into our hands." "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

    Remember, socialism leads to Communism. So, how do you create a Socialistic State?

    There are 8 levels of control; read the following recipe:

    1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.

    2) Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible. Poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them.

    3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

    4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.

    5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect (food, housing, income) of their lives because that will make them fully dependent on the government.

    6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to and take control of what children learn in school.

    7) Religion – Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools because the people need to believe in ONLY the government knowing what is best for the people.

    8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. Eliminate the middle class This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to tax the wealthy with the support of the poor.
    Where did you get this from? 100% correct.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little





  7. #31

    Re: Hmmm...maybe the Senate can be held?

    Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    https://tradingeconomics.com/united-...ployed-persons

    Look at 5 yr graph.

    I think you need at the pre pandemic numbers when you talk about "jobs created". How bout jobs coming back. Wages are like a percentage point of inflation. Really gas numbers? And diesel is still a dollar more. I'm still trying to see what infrastructure has been done. Maybe human infrastructure lol. Economy is roaring lmao.

    The sad part about the OP is that although all of the points are a fallacy or at least a stretch, the Dems could still hold/control the Senate in spite of it all, especially w/cheat-by-mail voting. Let that sink in a bit.
    "The dumbing down of America is most evident in the slow decay of substantive content in the enormously influential media, the 30 second sound bites (now down to 10 seconds or less), lowest common denominator programming, credulous presentations on pseudoscience and superstition, but especially a kind of celebration of ignorance” ― Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark






  8. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Blue crab country
    Posts
    1,085

    Re: Hmmm...maybe the Senate can be held?

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    The sad part about the OP is that although all of the points are a fallacy or at least a stretch, the Dems could still hold/control the Senate in spite of it all, especially w/cheat-by-mail voting. Let that sink in a bit.
    I know. Believe me I don't take nothing for granted watching how the dems go about their business. I just hope the good guys win.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little





  9. #33

    Re: Hmmm...maybe the Senate can be held?

    Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    I know. Believe me I don't take nothing for granted watching how the dems go about their business. I just hope the good guys win.
    Oh, I do too. I'm just not so sure that they will. Another factor is that normally, voter participation is lower in Midterm elections. People are fired up now and I don't believe that will be the case, at least not like it usually is.
    "The dumbing down of America is most evident in the slow decay of substantive content in the enormously influential media, the 30 second sound bites (now down to 10 seconds or less), lowest common denominator programming, credulous presentations on pseudoscience and superstition, but especially a kind of celebration of ignorance” ― Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark






  10. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Blue crab country
    Posts
    1,085

    Re: Hmmm...maybe the Senate can be held?

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Oh, I do too. I'm just not so sure that they will. Another factor is that normally, voter participation is lower in Midterm elections. People are fired up now and I don't believe that will be the case, at least not like it usually is.
    Well I would think people are fired up about the economy being terrible. Hispanics are turning towards the GOP. The media is just doing its tactics and this vote needs to be highly scrutinized. If blue areas delay again get the watchdogs out. I can't stress this enough.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little





  11. #35

    Re: Hmmm...maybe the Senate can be held?

    Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Well I would think people are fired up about the economy being terrible. Hispanics are turning towards the GOP. The media is just doing its tactics and this vote needs to be highly scrutinized. If blue areas delay again get the watchdogs out. I can't stress this enough.
    As usual, turnout is a major key. Although, that term may not be so applicable w/the mail in voting that is becoming ever so prevalent.

    https://usafacts.org/articles/who-tu...erm-elections/
    "The dumbing down of America is most evident in the slow decay of substantive content in the enormously influential media, the 30 second sound bites (now down to 10 seconds or less), lowest common denominator programming, credulous presentations on pseudoscience and superstition, but especially a kind of celebration of ignorance” ― Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark






  12. #36

    Re: Hmmm...maybe the Senate can be held?

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    As usual, turnout is a major key. Although, that term may not be so applicable w/the mail in voting that is becoming ever so prevalent.

    https://usafacts.org/articles/who-tu...erm-elections/
    Well yeah, Dems don’t even need to be alive to mail in a ballot anymore, or be sent a ballot. They just manufacture them by the briefcase full:..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //—->