Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Hmmm...maybe the Senate can be held?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    LOL! Rock-ribbed conservative. She, like papa and W and the whole old-school GOP crowd are neo-cons.
    You mean the ones the media now likes and reports fondly on?

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Don't count your chickens just yet. They have to win General Election first. One poster, who probably agrees with most of your points of view, is already thinking the GOP won't win the Senate. Why? Because of the clowns that Trump endorsed. Dr. OZ, Mr. Walker, Masters in AZ to name few.

The problem is that Trump cares more about convincing the masses he didn't lose than winning elections. That's why there are two democratic Senators in Georgia. And probably why the senate will be held by the dems.
    They won the Republican Primaries, therefore they are the Republican majority. That's what I said. Trump obviously isn't perfect. Out of dozens of endorsements there are sure to be a few screwups. Oz is the worst.

The thing you fail to understand again is that MAGA is ALL about America First policies. There are plenty of America First conservatives that don't agree with Trump on several things. The vaccine for instance, and some of his endorsements as you pointed out. The movement is way more than him.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    LOL! Rock-ribbed conservative. She, like papa and W and the whole old-school GOP crowd are neo-cons.
    I think Cheney Nostalgia is a symptom of Stage 4 TDS.

I'm surprised she didn't have her dad shoot Harriet Hageman in the face. That's the only way his ass is saving her from defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I think Cheney Nostalgia is a symptom of Stage 4 TDS.

I'm surprised she didn't have her dad shoot Harriet Hageman in the face. That's the only way his ass is saving her from defeat.
    I mean this dude is so clueless about conservatives I don't even know where to begin. He's concocted some fantasy to help him sleep better at night for voting Biden in and destroying the country.

Talking about MAGA being about Trump's immorality while we currently have the most immoral administration in US History driving us off a cliff.

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    Hmmmmmm So let me get this straight? Inflation all time high......gas prices have been at an all time high. STILL higher then pre pandemic levels. Crime up, With inflation the new normal "minimum wage" was wiped out and is basically back to the same value it was.....that didn't last long did it? I predict in a year or two people will be clamoring that we need a "living wage" again. Biden has the worst approval ratings in God only knows how long.....and yet.....YET! the OP say's everything is great!

Trump blaming everyone else? Biden blame's inflation on Putin......no?

Infrastructure bills? Never ever move the economy needle. Didn't when Obama spent a trillion on those "shovel ready" jobs. What Biden and the Democrats just did was to put over 700 billion in to the economy to float it. Same thing Obama did. It's an attempt to save the midterms. To fend off the effects of inflation. They simply took their credit card and swiped it. The so called climate change industry wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the American tax payer. It's been a scam from the very beginning. No I am not a climate change denier. No, the climate has absolutely changed......I just don't think we can spend trillions of dollars and somehow manipulate mother nature.....call me crazy!

Those monies went to the states to offset their deficits. I remember O'Malley using it to balance the budget shortfall of hundreds of millions.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    You mean the ones the media now likes and reports fondly on?

Didn't the media refer to Dick Cheney as Darth Vader . Now because he doesn't like Trump he's their favorite.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Didn't the media refer to Dick Cheney as Darth Vader . Now because he doesn't like Trump he's their favorite.
    Predictable aren't they.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    The folks running the government for Joe Biden, seems to be getting somethings straight:

1. Another awesome job report
    2. Unemployment at pre-pandemic lows
    3. Wages up
    4. Gas pricing going down 50 some straight days
    5. Dems passing another bill (Infrastructure last year, this inflation thing this year...we see what happens with it. Don't believe what the GOP says about it now. They'll soon be going to their districts saying how they are responsible for it like they did with infrastructure bill)
    6. Economy is roaring....the fed just has to be smart to make sure we don't go into recession
    7. IMO, recession is due to supply/demand issues caused by pandemic....and greedy corporations raising prices cause they know they can get away with it now
    8. Supreme Court throwing abortion to the states. Kansas of all RED states said bump that. Believe now that turnout will be high at the midterms. GOP can no longer take advantage of low turnout on the Dems side during mid-terms. There will be a silent majority of women who will hold their nose and go the other way. (Watch the GOP stop talking about abortion. Because we know they only bring it up as a culture war issue. Now that this Kansas thing happen, crickets..just watch)
    9. Lastly, if Trump decides to say he's running PRIOR to midterms....add more people to the turnout.

I don't think their is anything that can be done to save the House.....I do think that they could lesson the blow.
    Wow! Just wow! Talk about Gulping the Jim Jones Koolaid. When is the last time you’ve bought groceries? I believe it costs the average person over $450 more per month just to live. And you believe the “good job report” put out by liberals? There are a lot of very dumb people in this country, and most of them are on the left.

Blog Entries

Wow, this tread had a short shelf life.
    U.S. Labor Productivity Suffers Biggest Crash Ever Recorded, Labor Costs Soar Most Since 1982

https://twitter.com/MelanieAlex62/st...04192572645376

Here is a very long article on why the jobs report is showing the opposite of what they say it is. It's long, but worth the read. You have to scroll down a bit to get to the article.

https://thegreatrecession.info/blog/...cession-hides/

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Here is a very long article on why the jobs report is showing the opposite of what they say it is. It's long, but worth the read. You have to scroll down a bit to get to the article.

https://thegreatrecession.info/blog/...cession-hides/

400,000 of the jobs were part time because people need 2 jobs to keep ahead of inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    400,000 of the jobs were part time because people need 2 jobs to keep ahead of inflation.
    That's one part. The other part is the "great resignation." A lot of people retired early, quit to take care of kids, or just quit to go on welfare. Covid changed what people valued.

Those people are removed from the workforce and do not count as unemployed. This is also part of the reason the economy is contracting and there are supply chain delays.

This article covers all of that in great detail.