Weird happenings in Western Nations - Farm Protests

The farmer protests are bizarre to me.

The Dutch government shutting down farms in the run up to a food crisis over "emissions".

I feel like the west has gone mad. The ideology driving bad decisions reminds me of the mass starvation that was the result of the cultural revolution in China. When ideology trumps common sense.

Justin Trudeau is a lunatic. Australia's thuggish enforcement of covid mandates was mind boggling.

I'm hoping the pendulum swings back hard here soon and more conservative common sense governance prevails.

Blog Entries

Re: Weird happenings in Western Nations - Farm Protests

The world hasn't gone mad.

This is by design.

The people in control think the world is overpopulated, their policies are anti-human.

Get rid of fossil fuels, get rid of fertilizer, abortion on-demand, puberty blockers for kids. Those are just a few off the top of my head.

Re: Weird happenings in Western Nations - Farm Protests

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    The world hasn't gone mad.

This is by design.

The people in control think the world is overpopulated, their policies are anti-human.

Get rid of fossil fuels, get rid of fertilizer, abortion on-demand, puberty blockers for kids. Those are just a few off the top of my head.
    Do you want people who can't tell you what a woman is making any important decision affecting the global energy and food supplies.

Do you think those people will make good decisions or bad decisions?

I know my answer to that question.