Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: The Official 2022 Training Camp Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    I know it's in our nature to usually expect the worst, but Pierce had been through this organization before and the main reason he didn't get signed by us to his first free agency contract was because he showed up to camp out of shape and fell out of favor with Harbs and the coaching staff in his contract year. The chances that he would re-sign with us and then come back out of shape AGAIN just never seemed plausible to me. I believed them when they said he had a personal reason for skipping the OTAs. I still think it may have pissed off the staff, but I didn't think it was due to him being out of shape.

He had to cut out those 4 hours lunches with my sister-in-law... Bc

2. Re: The Official 2022 Training Camp Thread.

Random question, and if someone would prefer to send me their answer in a PM so we keep the thread on-topic, I'd appreciate the assistance.

I am in Tapatalk, and I can see the embeds from RWT AND Bc, but not from the OP...I just see 2 broken image links...why is this? Hell, I never see anything that Captain Silver posts, so I'm probably missing out on lots of laughs!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    who can we trust to cover top tier tight ends
    The top tier ones are going to make some plays, because they're top tier. Luckily there's only about 5 of them and one is ours, and we've only got one of the others, Pitts, on our schedule.

Between Hamilton, Marcus W, Humphrey and Clark, we're probably as well set up to cover TEs as any team in the league.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post
    Random question, and if someone would prefer to send me their answer in a PM so we keep the thread on-topic, I'd appreciate the assistance.

I am in Tapatalk, and I can see the embeds from RWT AND Bc, but not from the OP...I just see 2 broken image links...why is this? Hell, I never see anything that Captain Silver posts, so I'm probably missing out on lots of laughs!

the OP images come through for me on tapatalk. can you tap the links and get any response like 'follow link'?
    I suspect not since you say they're broken. I use an iphone if that makes any diff

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

We all know what a motivated Michael Pierce can do. He got his money and was welcomed back home. Time to step up Michael and become a top player again

Praying for no injuries.........
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Praying for no injuries.........
    Too late. Not a key player currently, but let's hope we don't see a repeat of last year's training camp.

@jamisonhensley
    Ravens TE Charlie Kolar is dealing with a sports hernia issue and could have surgery. The rookie fourth-round pick could miss most of training camp.

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post

That's weird. I'm always on Tapatalk and can see everything. Maybe it's the version?? Idk tho

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

9. Re: The Official 2022 Training Camp Thread.

This is pretty bold of Ojabo!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

What is the point of holding out when rookie salaries are slotted? Either way with his injury he is the last one I'm worried about holding out.

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    This is pretty bold of Ojabo!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Lol

Ojabo is officially a hold out according to Hensley - he has not signed and he has not reported:

https://twitter.com/jamisonhensley/s...95299199127553

Ojabo may have been a unique case and risk of holdout due to injury clauses anyway, but it has been alluded that the Texans fucked up the 2nd round processes by guaranteeing money and that was previously not done in the past.