Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Mid Terms

Re: 2022 Mid Terms

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Not a peep from me? He just posted an hour ago. I'm not on here waiting for people to post.
    You are quickly becoming unhinged on here.

He has clarified his actual reasoning so of course he isn't in that category. What he did isn't dirty. He voted for the Demcrat candidate he thought could win because he agreed with their stance on the ICC. Completely reasonable.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I thought it was clear what I did and why. It's an indictment of me (self indictment) that I've been too lazy to change it back but maybe as a result of today I'll do the necessary work to do that. I just don't think about it that much. I have strong political opinions but am not really an activist type or am outwardly overtly political. I find that sort of behavior douchey no matter the party affiliation. This being a politics board and anonymous it's understood we come here to fling pooh at one another. I'd rather do it here than with my family and neighbors. No need to shit where you eat.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Are you saying this was actual people or more "auto-register/auto-vote" type shenanigans?

Do you have any articles talking about this.

I have lots of super Dem neighbors and I think they would saw their arm off before changing registration to the dreaded R.

It does happen. I registered as a Democrat years ago so I could affect the primaries for our county elections because I wanted to be able to block far left loons to the maximum extent possible.

I don't think anyone who has read my posts would guess I am a registered D though, lol. It's not as important to me these days but I'm too lazy to switch it back. I don't even vote in the primaries much but vote in the general elections faithfully.
    I am going off of suppositions and rumors. I am surprised Cox won so handily.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    If you don't vote in the primaries you are basically wasting your right to vote. You still have county officials, board of ed, and others that should be voted on. But hey, seems like 3/4 of the pop throw away their right to vote in the primaries.
    I am registered as a Libertarian so I can't vote in these primaries.

This is what blood wrote when he heard people purposely changed parties to vote for the weaker republican candidate: "Dirty Dems can't win without cheating and tricks. Assholes."

You just did the exact same thing he did not like about the belief dems changed parties. I see when dems do it they are assholes and cheats. You do it and not a peep from him...
    Actually, he voted for the most preferred Dem candidate for him because he knew the primary and not the general is the real election in a place like Montgomery County. He didn't vote for the most beatable Dem, he voted for the Dem closest to his position.

There is a huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    No. You are wrong. Are you dense? That's not what I did at all. Now I'm going to explain it to you, so I hope you took your Geritol this morning because I don't want to have to do it twice.

I switched my party registration to support Democratic candidates and to help them get elected because I agreed with their positions on issues important to me and because it's very difficult if not impossible to elect Republicans to the Council in Montgomery County.

I did NOT switch my registration to sabotage or support weak Democratic candidates so they would lose to Republicans because I'm a sneaky Republican. It would never occur to me to do that. As it turns out we got people elected and the ICC was built.

Are you following? Are you awake or is it time for you 10:30 nap? Or maybe standing on your front lawn with your Bermuda shorts hiked up over your nipples again and shaking your fist at people as they drive by, lol? Do I have to say it louder into a funnel pointed at your ear?
    The right wing hypocrisy on this site is just amazing. You admit you switch party affiliations to impact an election so the "loon on the far left" does not win. You literally cannot see what you did is the same action as a dem switching to republican to influence an election. Both actions are meant to influence an election. Stop your pearl clutching and false innuendos.

The right wing hypocrisy on this site is just amazing. You admit you switch party affiliations to impact an election so the "loon on the far left" does not win. You literally cannot see what you did is the same action as a dem switching to republican to influence an election. Both actions are meant to influence an election. Stop your pearl clutching and false innuendos.
    I changed my party affiliation 20 years ago to help elect democrats who would build the ICC without any expectation that it would help Republicans in any way.

If you can't see that's different than what was being alleged to help Cox then you need to take some of Joes medication.

How do you honestly not see the difference here in what he did?

Nevermind, I forgot I'm speaking with someone that believed the Pee Pee tape and that Trump attacked the Secret Service and hijacked the Beast.

If you don't see the difference you are in need of some logic and reasoning classes.

In one case he voted for the candidate he liked the best out of the likely winners. In the opposing cases people voted for the WORST candidate so they could be beat in the general election.

Are you being purposely obtuse? I hope so, otherwise . . .

9. Re: 2022 Mid Terms

Not sure I'm believing it at this early stage, especially w/all the shenanigans in elections now, but hope it's true. I wouldn't bet a plug nickel on it. Way too early. Even then, I have next to no faith whatsoever in elections anymore.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...ck_147883.html

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Not sure I'm believing it at this early stage, especially w/all the shenanigans in elections now, but hope it's true. I wouldn't bet a plug nickel on it. Way too early. Even then, I have next to no faith whatsoever in elections anymore.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...ck_147883.html
    My theory is that when you see polls that seem off, like how can Herschel Walker be losing to a detestable candidate like Warnock in GA, I believe that is where they are concentrating their fraudulent activities. Especially when Warnock gains as the economy and situation of the country declines.

The liberal polling companies make it look much closer than it actually is to make it look less obvious when they cheat and win.

We will see I guess.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I am registered as a Libertarian so I can't vote in these primaries.
    Same. Which I think is dumb, but whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I am going off of suppositions and rumors. I am surprised Cox won so handily.
    Cox was backed by the Dems, who figured he'd be an easy mark come general election time. Which is why I'm voting for him. I don't know a thing about him, but I hate the the games.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh