Page 1 of 54 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Mid Terms

Blog Entries

2022 Mid Terms

Being talked about here and there but we usually have thread dedicated to elections.

Here's something VERY interesting.

How bad is it out there for Democrats? In Suburban Philadelphia, where Clinton/Biden won in landslides, voters are changing their voter registration to GOP at a rate possibly not seen in 20+ years. Cannot overstate this tectonic shift

https://twitter.com/Athan_K/status/1549464292780548096

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Re: 2022 Mid Terms

Very encouraging, however I was baffled at the number of voters STILL switching over to Dem. It was thankfully much less that added Rep., but still somewhat shocked at how many.

The OTH to DEM category probably still soaking wet from the waist down after crossing the Rio Grande.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Being talked about here and there but we usually have thread dedicated to elections.

Here's something VERY interesting.

How bad is it out there for Democrats? In Suburban Philadelphia, where Clinton/Biden won in landslides, voters are changing their voter registration to GOP at a rate possibly not seen in 20+ years. Cannot overstate this tectonic shift

https://twitter.com/Athan_K/status/1549464292780548096

A lot of that is democrats changing over to vote for a republican candidate that they know would lose in the general election. Its also being done in MD.

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    A lot of that is democrats changing over to vote for a republican candidate that they know would lose in the general election. Its also being done in MD.
    Dirty Dems can't win without cheating and tricks. Assholes.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Dirty Dems can't win without cheating and tricks. Assholes.

If you ain’t cheatin you ain’t democrat

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    That absolutely makes no sense for MD. MD is a state that votes democratic other than for moderate republican Hogan. Any democrat who changes to republican completely wastes their vote for something that won't happen anyway. So no - it is not happening here in MD. If you think it is - prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    That absolutely makes no sense for MD. MD is a state that votes democratic other than for moderate republican Hogan. Any democrat who changes to republican completely wastes their vote for something that won't happen anyway. So no - it is not happening here in MD. If you think it is - prove it.
    Republicans are winning in places never thought possible. Trump Republicans. Look at Flores in the Texas border district.

The economy, illegal immigration, trans bullshit, and crime are causing people to jump ship on the Democrats. You reap what you sow.

Speaking of mid-terms, Daniel Cox is a toad. That dude, with his double chin and bad crumply suit and Trump association has a snowballs chance in hell at beating Wes Moore.

Schulz had a shot but Cox has none.

I'm glad that race was not close. I think Democrats wasted money on that one as the margin was so large I don't think they needed to.

Blog Entries

Reading up on Wed Moore and his web page is full of leftist talking points that have been debunked over and over again.

It’s really shameful. But, hey, they think their voting base are illiterate morons incapable of thinking for themselves and purely driven by instant gratification and emotion. In other words, they’re animals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Reading up on Wed Moore and his web page is full of leftist talking points that have been debunked over and over again.

It’s really shameful. But, hey, they think their voting base are illiterate morons incapable of thinking for themselves and purely driven by instant gratification and emotion. In other words, they’re animals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cox has too many pointy edges. Maryland has a pretty moderate/left, educated and sophisticated voter base and while I think many may feel Moore is too extreme left they are weighing that against Cox who has Trump stink on him and I think many would stick their hand in a vat of boiling oil before pulling the lever for him.

I think Schulz may have had a shot like Hogan did when he ran against Jealous.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 07-20-2022 at 04:11 PM.

11. Re: 2022 Mid Terms

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Republicans are winning in places never thought possible. Trump Republicans. Look at Flores in the Texas border district.

The economy, illegal immigration, trans bullshit, and crime are causing people to jump ship on the Democrats. You reap what you sow.

Although it was a pleasant surprise to see her win, I don't put much credence in it......for now. They outspent Dems by 20-1 and only around 7% of the electorate voted. Still, I say it was a good sign. How long the party lasts, I guess we'll see this fall, as the district will no longer exist and she will have to run all over again in an even stronger Dem district against an even stronger opponent. She wins this fall and then I'll be really happy. I'll be rooting for her.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Cox has too many pointy edges. Maryland has a pretty moderate/left, educated and sophisticated voter base and while I think many may feel Moore is too extreme left they are weighing that against Cox who has Trump stink on him and I think many would stick their hand in a vat of boiling oil before pulling the lever for him.

I think Schulz may have had a shot like Hogan did when he ran against Jealous.
    I can tell you as a moderate who doesn't vote party line, I will not vote for Dan Cox exactly for the reason you said. It would have to be a special candidate for me to vote for someone affiliated with Trump (i.e. DeSantis even though I disagree with a number of his positions) and Dan Cox is far from that. I'm not sure I will vote for Wes Moore either, but I definitely will not vote for Dan Cox. I voted for Schulz because I thought she gave GOP the best chance of winning here in November. But alas.

At least the Commissioner voting for the County I live in went the way I wanted it to which is probably more important to me personally. Urbanization was more or less on the ballot down here and I'm happy to say the county voted against the candidates trying to move us towards a PG/Charles Co. feel.

Also Richard Fritz better known as Catch and Release Fritz down here lost his primary to Hogan's daughter. He's been St. Mary's states attorney for like 24 years. About time. We had some gangbangers get into it at a VFD carnival last weekend which left one person dead and I think that played a role. But also he sucked.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52