Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Squeegee Killing

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Another city with a Mayor and SA who don't care to stop extortion.
    And I just read an article yesterday about someone in the city government has suggested that we PAY squeegie "kids" to stay off the streets.

Fucking insanity!!

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Kid found guilty of voluntary manslaughter.
    Sounds right to me

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Sounds right to me

The defense wants it sent to juvenile court where he would do less time. That doesn't sound right.

Sounds right to me
    Didn’t he shoot the guy in the back 3 times? Sounds like murder to me.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Didn’t he shoot the guy in the back 3 times? Sounds like murder to me.
    Well the guy did swing a bat at hin

Well the guy did swing a bat at him
    That's why I'm indecisive. He got out with the bat, swung, but then walked away before getting hit in the head with a brick, if I'm not mistaken. He was walking away when he was killed, though.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    That's why I'm indecisive. He got out with the bat, swung, but then walked away before getting hit in the head with a brick, if I'm not mistaken. He was walking away when he was killed, though.

The news has been pretty quiet on details. One of the early reports said after the kid shot him twice, he shot him 3 more times while on the ground. Not sure if that was true or not.

The news has been pretty quiet on details. One of the early reports said after the kid shot him twice, he shot him 3 more times while on the ground. Not sure if that was true or not.
    I've read that. Then there is the argument that the man was protecting his property from criminals. The kid was committing a felony simply by possessing the gun.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

9. Re: Squeegee Killing

Heat of emotions will get you killed in Baltimore. Best to keep your cool and allow the authorities to handle things. A little while ago a 25 year old man was shot and killed by a 13 year old he got into an argument with. People get killed over parking spots. Just avoid the city if you can.
    The wife put her hand on her knee for healing and the husband on his crotch.

Wife: "Husband the pastor can only do healing miracles, not raise the dead!"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    Heat of emotions will get you killed in Baltimore. Best to keep your cool and allow the authorities to handle things. A little while ago a 25 year old man was shot and killed by a 13 year old he got into an argument with. People get killed over parking spots. Just avoid the city if you can.
    True. I'm Baltimore City born and raised. And I rarely venture into the city now. Met up with some friends at the Loc Bar a few weeks ago on a Saturday night. After about 30 minutes I noped the hell out of there.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    True. I'm Baltimore City born and raised. And I rarely venture into the city now. Met up with some friends at the Loc Bar a few weeks ago on a Saturday night. After about 30 minutes I noped the hell out of there.

I was listening to WBAL and someone brought up why the O's aren't drawing more fans for a 1st place team. One by one the callers repeated they don't feel safe in the city. The Mayor & Governor can talk up crime going down but the perception is fear.

Blog Entries

I was listening to WBAL and someone brought up why the O's aren't drawing more fans for a 1st place team. One by one the callers repeated they don't feel safe in the city. The Mayor & Governor can talk up crime going down but the perception is fear.
    I used to frequent downtown in my teens and early twenties. I never feared for my own safety (the stupidity of youth, maybe). Once I got a family and realized the dangers they could potentially be exposed to my attitude changed. I go to Ravens/O's games as long as they're during the day. Always with my brothers/uncles or other males. My wife and I still like the Rusty Scupper (had our first date there), but I don't go after dark. And I always have something with me, if you know what I mean.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh