Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Squeegee Killing

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    I have heard the story now is the guy with the bat was leaving when hit in the head with a rock and then shot 4 times. The last with the shooter standing over him.

These are not kids but adults doing this.
    They are juvenile delinquents - future gangbangers. There are programs to help get them off the street but seemingly not successful. I've stated this before. Knowing what these future gangbangers may be capable of - no one should be getting out of their car to confront them. Its a tragedy this guy got murdered but he had 3 kids. Should have never exited his vehicle. A citizen confronting a group of city delinquents with a bat is never going to end well.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    They are juvenile delinquents - future gangbangers. There are programs to help get them off the street but seemingly not successful. I've stated this before. Knowing what these future gangbangers may be capable of - no one should be getting out of their car to confront them. Its a tragedy this guy got murdered but he had 3 kids. Should have never exited his vehicle.
    These current future (and present) gangbangers are rabid animals that need to be put down. The problem is that the Mayor, City Council, and, especially, the State’s Attorney look at them as misguided kids who can be saved and become productive members of society.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    These current future (and present) gangbangers are rabid animals that need to be put down. The problem is that the Mayor, City Council, and, especially, the State’s Attorney look at them as misguided kids who can be saved and become productive members of society.
    The Mayor, City Council, etc need to be voted out. The city keeps installing corrupt politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    The Mayor, City Council, etc need to be voted out. The city keeps installing corrupt politicians.
    They won’t be. They had their chance when Kimberly Klacik ran in 2020. That election proved that the majority of Baltimore City residents are content with their crime-ridden neighborhoods.

They caught the kid, 14 yrs old .

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    They caught the kid, 14 yrs old .
    He might get out before he is 50 then…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    He might get out before he is 50 then…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He’ll probably be sentenced to “supervised” probation for a year or two. When he’s 18 (if he lives that long) his record will be expunged and it’ll be like nothing ever happened.

They won’t be. They had their chance when Kimberly Klacik ran in 2020. That election proved that the majority of Baltimore City residents are content with their crime-ridden neighborhoods.
    Another problem was that the stupid twat Marilyn Mosby ran unopposed in 2018. I couldn't believe there was no other choice as I was going down the ballot in the voting booth. I ended up writing in my own name, as there was no way on this earth that I would ever cast a vote for that evil snatch.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

He’ll probably be sentenced to “supervised” probation for a year or two. When he’s 18 (if he lives that long) his record will be expunged and it’ll be like nothing ever happened.
    I seriously doubt that. With elections coming and Mosby scared for her seat, look for her to suddenly become "tough on crime".
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Brandon Scott should resign. He's a complete failure. Until the residents of Baltimore City stop electing the same corrupt politicians the city will never get change.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    !00% agree......Scott is an absent Mayor. Only sticks his head out when it's politically advantageous. He is completely void of any plan to fix the city of Baltimore. Baltimore is a perfect case study of what happens when the Democrat party has complete control for half a century. The once proud Inner Harbor was recently....basically given away to a developer because it fell victim to the plague that has fell over the entire city. What businesses that were left have fled. Sure there are a few bright spots. South of Little Italy is amazing! Patarakis family has done an incredible job. However when you go west and cross over martin Luther King Blvd you are in a entirely different world. Zero economic investment.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post

Another city with a Mayor and SA who don't care to stop extortion.