Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Is Biden Carter 2.0 or Obama 2.0?

Re: Is Biden Carter 2.0 or Obama 2.0?

If 2.0 means twice as worse then yes. To both!!

#PuppetJoe
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

I mean all three are in the top 5 of most destructive Presidents in US history. Flip a coin.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    I mean all three are in the top 5 of most destructive Presidents in US history. Flip a coin.

I think Carter was incompetent. Obama and Biden are most certainly deliberate.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    I think Carter was incompetent. Obama and Biden are most certainly deliberate.

Biden is the definition of incompetent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Biden is the definition of incompetent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    True, but everyone knows he's not pulling the strings. It would be more accurate to say the Biden Administration is deliberate, considering Biden doesn't even know what day of the week it is.

True, but everyone knows he's not pulling the strings. It would be more accurate to say the Biden Administration is deliberate, considering Biden doesn't even know what day of the week it is.

Even the most incompetent person will get something right...if only by accident. Everything Biden has done in the last 18 months has gone against the benefit of the people. That, my friend, is deliberate.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Even the most incompetent person will get something right...if only by accident. Everything Biden has done in the last 18 months has gone against the benefit of the people. That, my friend, is deliberate.

I agree. What I was trying to say was that he's basically "Weekend at Bernie's" at this point. He has cue cards directing him when to take a shit and wipe. Obama or Soros are calling the shots and ruining...I mean running the country right now. Everything they do is deliberate, but Biden is just a vessel at this point.

I agree. What I was trying to say was that he's basically "Weekend at Bernie's" at this point. He has cue cards directing him when to take a shit and wipe. Obama or Soros are calling the shots and ruining...I mean running the country right now. Everything they do is deliberate, but Biden is just a vessel at this point.

Oh I agree with you. My previous reply was more toward Wicked.

Blog Entries

What is pathetic is the lefties like Obama and AOC are 100% behind what Joe is doing to this country but are throwing him under the bus at the same time. Obama ignores Joe at that sad circle jerk a month or so ago and AOC recently could not say she supported him running in 2024. The left has it made cause they have a useful idiot as the President so they can get their policies put in place and avoid the backlash of a failed administration. Joe is so brain dead at this point in his career, he just does what he's told, thus the Q cards. People and even countries have enough dirt on him to take him out whenever they are done with him so they have him by his wrinkly balls. He might as well be wearing a ball gag.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Biden is a 1.0. He's an original. There has never been a shit show of a presidency like this one.
    Inflation, energy, military debacles, clear cognitive issues, crackhead son.... He's one of one.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I wasn't alive in the 70s, but it feels like we've got a lot of parallels based on what I remember learning in history class.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk