Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Jan 6th Sham implodes

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    What proof do you have that she committed perjury? Her background is a full-fledged republican. Went to a very conservative college. Worked on republican campaigns. She had everything to lose and nothing to gain by testifying. She is a patriot - not afraid to tell the truth knowing the evil that was in office.
    LOL........the same thing we heard when we were told there was Russian collusion.......

It's ridiculous that a Mitch McConnell puppet was voted in as president to instill right wing policies at any cost to the democracy. As far as court packing goes - here it is:

People often use "court packing" to describe changes to the size of the Supreme Court, but it's better understood as any effort to manipulate the Court's membership for partisan ends. A political party that's engaged in court packing will usually violate norms that govern who is appointed (e.g., only appoint jurists who respect precedent) and how the appointment process works (e.g., no appointments during a presidential election).

Seen from this perspective, the Barrett appointment is classic court packing. The president nominated a hardline conservative who appears to question major parts of U.S. constitutional law. And the Senate majority changed its procedural rules – invented to deny Merrick Garland a hearing – to ram through the nomination as people were voting.
    And if the Democrats had the opportunity they wouldn't? You think Kentaji Brown Jackson isn't exactly what you described? The justice that can not define what a "woman" is.....that justice?

By everyone you mean the fringe right wingers. Most Americans tune in. Lets get facts straight here - 99% of the people on this political thread are hardcore right wingers. The reason you don't see most people like me (moderates/democrats on this board) is because all they get is mud thrown on them with every post. Lets get another fact straight - it it were not for the electoral college you would never see a republican president now. Trump and his ilk have to have a representative democracy because they could never win the popular vote in this country. That is a fact.
    And why is that? That's hardly an indictment of any kind. It's because the population in big cities would control the elections. The system was set up that way to protect people who live in those states with smaller population. Why should we need to give you a civics class? In theory I agree 100% but means little........means that there are more Democrats in big cities. If the elections were decided by the popular vote.......New York, California and Illinois would decide who would be president........no matter what the rest of the country thought.

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    And if the Democrats had the opportunity they wouldn't? You think Kentaji Brown Jackson isn't exactly what you described? The justice that can not define what a "woman" is.....that justice?
    Trump did it and got there first, hence confirming why republicans wanted him in so badly.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    There is no way Biden beats Trump in 2020 without Covid era voting rule changes, some of which implemented unconstitutionally by executive fiat, that opened the door to organized illegal ballot harvesting operations and relaxed absentee ballot rules. There was also a lot of big tech money i.e. Zuck Bucks dumped in to organizations that took over state election machinery in a way that was likely illegal.

That casts serious doubts on the legitimacy of Bidens presidency.

Like a bad call in sports or a guy plowing the field before a game winning field goal during a snow storm that's part of the game.

Biden won.

However, instead of recognizing the legitimate concerns of many Americans about the election and moving to the center he has done just the opposite.

That, and his disastrous presidency, and the generally completely out of touch views of the ruling elites in his party, are why Democrats will likely get roundly whooped in 2022.

That's my position. And it's not fringe.

You are hallucinating much of what you attributed to me saying but that's par for the course for you.

Feel free to back up your hallucinations with actual posts of mine.
    "that opened the door to organized illegal ballot harvesting operations" that is pretty delusional even for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    And why is that? That's hardly an indictment of any kind. It's because the population in big cities would control the elections. The system was set up that way to protect people who live in those states with smaller population. Why should we need to give you a civics class? In theory I agree 100% but means little........means that there are more Democrats in big cities. If the elections were decided by the popular vote.......New York, California and Illinois would decide who would be president........no matter what the rest of the country thought.
    You just proved my point. Republicans cannot win the popular vote for president without the electoral college.

This guy can't hold that thought in his head because it doesn't fit with the one where he labels most of the people on here as fringe.

Cognitive dissonance.
    Not most people...you blood and NC in particular. Specific enough? oh yea, beercuda too...don't like labels - well turnabout is fair play.

There is no way Biden beats Trump in 2020 without Covid era voting rule changes, some of which implemented unconstitutionally by executive fiat, that opened the door to organized illegal ballot harvesting operations and relaxed absentee ballot rules. There was also a lot of big tech money i.e. Zuck Bucks dumped in to organizations that took over state election machinery in a way that was likely illegal.

That casts serious doubts on the legitimacy of Bidens presidency.

Like a bad call in sports or a guy plowing the field before a game winning field goal during a snow storm that's part of the game.

Biden won.

However, instead of recognizing the legitimate concerns of many Americans about the election and moving to the center he has done just the opposite.

That, and his disastrous presidency, and the generally completely out of touch views of the ruling elites in his party, are why Democrats will likely get roundly whooped in 2022.

That's my position. And it's not fringe.

You are hallucinating much of what you attributed to me saying but that's par for the course for you.

Feel free to back up your hallucinations with actual posts of mine.
    Remember. Critical thinking is conspiracy theory to a leftist.

Lets look at the utter absurdity of their position for a minute. If some accuses someone like Donald Trump or really any Republican of ANYTHING, they must be believed, without any evidence. This woman today, the Russia Collusion, Pee Pee tape, Blasey-Ford, etc. Zero fucking evidence and in fact, plenty of evidence that it was bullshit, but the brainwashed sheep keep bleeting day after day.

Then we have something like the election and 2000 mules, with actual evidence, and they try to ban it, lie about it, and make embarrassing attempts to debunk it.

To recap. Actual Evidence = bad. Bullshit hearsay with zero evidence = 100% believable

Liberalism is 100% a mental disorder.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Not most people...you blood and NC in particular. Specific enough? oh yea, beercuda too...don't like labels - well turnabout is fair play.

So you think the belief that trying to stop the certification of an election based on personal conviction it is the correct and appropriate thing to do is fringe?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    No they didn’t. They released a statement today contradicting parts of her testimony. They have not testified under oath to that effect yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did you read what I typed? Most, if not all, of them have already given sworn statements or testified to the sham committee PRIOR to this woman testifying.

Secret Service: ‘We Were Not Asked’ to Confirm Cassidy Hutchinson’s J6 Story https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...sons-j6-story/

They already testified before the committee and said nothing of what this woman accused Trump of doing.

The sham committee of course wont have them back now so they are going on the record in the only way they can.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

What proof do you have that she committed perjury? Her background is a full-fledged republican. Went to a very conservative college. Worked on republican campaigns. She had everything to lose and nothing to gain by testifying. She is a patriot - not afraid to tell the truth knowing the evil that was in office.
    LOL!

Well, the people who were, you know, ACTUALLY THERE, say what she testified to is not true.

She shouldn't have even been testifying. Our judicial system doesn't allow for hearsay testimony except in very rare circumstances, which this certainly did not meet. THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPOSEDLY TOLD HER THESE THINGS ALREADY TESTIFIED AND ARE AVAILABLE! The actual eye witnesses. She can tell investigators what she supposedly heard but legally you go back to the original source to find out and that is who testifies in court.

Some of her testimony was hearsay of hearsay.

This right here, this action nullifies any and all standing and credibility this dumpster fire has or had.

It's Russia Collusion all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    LOL!

Well, the people who were, you know, ACTUALLY THERE, say what she testified to is not true.

She shouldn't have even been testifying. Our judicial system doesn't allow for hearsay testimony except in very rare circumstances, which this certainly did not meet. THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPOSEDLY TOLD HER THESE THINGS ALREADY TESTIFIED AND ARE AVAILABLE! The actual eye witnesses. She can tell investigators what she supposedly heard but legally you go back to the original source to find out and that is who testifies in court.

Some of her testimony was hearsay of hearsay.

This right here, this action nullifies any and all standing and credibility this dumpster fire has or had.

It's Russia Collusion all over again.
    The Dems are beyond desperate. Polling out now is showing overturning Roe hasnt moved the needle in their direction for the midterms like they were hoping.

This is why we just sent 30k troops to Europe and that scares the hell out of me. The Dems are going to wag the dog and get us into WWIII.