Page 4 of 79 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Jan 6th Sham implodes

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    You and your kind are fringe. Not republicans in general. I do not stereotype as you do. I have already made it clear in prior posts that I do not believe in defunding the police, I want a strong police presence and military. I support the death penalty for horrific crimes that are proven without a shadow of a doubt. I could go on and on. However, anything your kind - and I mean far right fringe element by your kind - does not like - is automatically labeled far left and communist. Go on - make me laugh - post some more stuff on lefties and "my party". Its actually pretty amusing.
    Name one fringe position of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Name one fringe position of mine.
    Trump never lost the election to Biden. He was cheated because of falsified votes by the hundreds of thousands. Rigged to lose. Do you deny this position?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Maniacal supporters? ANTIFA, BLM, Abortion groups threatening SCOTUS, Dem supporters shooting up a republican congressional baseball practice. Those are maniacal supporters.

Trump supporters are doxxed, threatened, and fired every day.

Trump has been threatened more than any President in US history, and thats a fact.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    If and when those secret service agents testify under oath under the penalty of perjury, then there will be a question regarding Hutchinson’s credibility. Not before. Remember, it is a crime to lie under oath, but not one to lie to the American people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

By everyone you mean the fringe right wingers. Most Americans tune in. Lets get facts straight here - 99% of the people on this political thread are hardcore right wingers. The reason you don't see most people like me (moderates/democrats on this board) is because all they get is mud thrown on them with every post. Lets get another fact straight - it it were not for the electoral college you would never see a republican president now. Trump and his ilk have to have a representative democracy because they could never win the popular vote in this country. That is a fact.
    It's possible their opinions are just too hard to defend online. I would expect a team based in Baltimore should have tons of liberals. Yet here we are. Mud thrown at them...? Boohoo. I was curious if other football forums are the same one time and found it to be the same (Patriots, maybe Steelers too). Perhaps I should check a Seahawks forum or Raiders. Never see a "fringe right" have to back down but the other side does, claiming to be a victim as they do. Oh, and outright lying. I'm always open to having my mind changed but when they lie to get their point across and worse don't own up to it I remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Are you this dense?

Posters are split about 50/50 in that thread…

Absolutely nowhere close to 99/1…. And I would assume Pro-life is considered far right by a “moderate” like you…

This guy can't hold that thought in his head because it doesn't fit with the one where he labels most of the people on here as fringe.

Cognitive dissonance.

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    It's possible their opinions are just too hard to defend online. I would expect a team based in Baltimore should have tons of liberals. Yet here we are. Mud thrown at them...? Boohoo. I was curious if other football forums are the same one time and found it to be the same (Patriots, maybe Steelers too). Perhaps I should check a Seahawks forum or Raiders. Never see a "fringe right" have to back down but the other side does, claiming to be a victim as they do. Oh, and outright lying. I'm always open to having my mind changed but when they lie to get their point across and worse don't own up to it I remember that.
    Facts are different than opinions. Fact - Trump lost the popular vote and the electoral college. Brainwashed far right - election was stolen by massive democratic fraud...

Facts are different than opinions. Fact - Trump lost the popular vote and the electoral college. Brainwashed far right - election was stolen by massive democratic fraud...
    I think it's a good chance he didn't have the popular vote but the facts surrounding the electoral are very suspicious. We were removing "worse than Hitler" from office - people actually believed that. Not everyone was behaving rationally. So to me it's reasonable to be suspicious. I'm not saying it definitely was, but I've seen no reason to rule it out.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    This guy can't hold that thought in his head because it doesn't fit with the one where he labels most of the people on here as fringe.

Cognitive dissonance.
    You never answered this question directed to you: Trump never lost the election to Biden. He was cheated because of falsified votes by the hundreds of thousands. Rigged to lose. Do you deny this position?

I not only label that as far right - I label that as being brainwashed and completely manipulated by Trump. So tell me - was the election stolen by massive fraudulent votes? C'mon you can say it. Yes or no?

Maybe 2bynight can give Reed a break and dig up a dismissed election fraud lawsuit where they looked at evidence. He found a wimpy one for us, maybe there's more. Preferrably one involving a large scale, and they prove them wrong. Change my mind and show me that they really tried to get to the bottom of the fraud claims.

You never answered this question directed to you: Trump never lost the election to Biden. He was cheated because of falsified votes by the hundreds of thousands. Rigged to lose. Do you deny this position?

I not only label that as far right - I label that as being brainwashed and completely manipulated by Trump. So tell me - was the election stolen by massive fraudulent votes? C'mon you can say it. Yes or no?

Trump never lost the election to Biden. He was cheated because of falsified votes by the hundreds of thousands. Rigged to lose. Do you deny this position?
    There is no way Biden beats Trump in 2020 without Covid era voting rule changes, some of which implemented unconstitutionally by executive fiat, that opened the door to organized illegal ballot harvesting operations and relaxed absentee ballot rules. There was also a lot of big tech money i.e. Zuck Bucks dumped in to organizations that took over state election machinery in a way that was likely illegal.

That casts serious doubts on the legitimacy of Bidens presidency.

Like a bad call in sports or a guy plowing the field before a game winning field goal during a snow storm that's part of the game.

Biden won.

However, instead of recognizing the legitimate concerns of many Americans about the election and moving to the center he has done just the opposite.

That, and his disastrous presidency, and the generally completely out of touch views of the ruling elites in his party, are why Democrats will likely get roundly whooped in 2022.

That's my position. And it's not fringe.

You are hallucinating much of what you attributed to me saying but that's par for the course for you.

Feel free to back up your hallucinations with actual posts of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    If and when those secret service agents testify under oath under the penalty of perjury, then there will be a question regarding Hutchinson’s credibility. Not before. Remember, it is a crime to lie under oath, but not one to lie to the American people.

They already did testify under oath and corroborated exactly zero of her story. The Jan 6th show trial wont let them testify again. This is why they brought her out after they had her testimony.

Its a sham.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    They already did testify under oath and corroborated exactly zero of her story. The Jan 6th show trial wont let them testify again. This is why they brought her out after they had her testimony.

Its a sham.

No they didn’t. They released a statement today contradicting parts of her testimony. They have not testified under oath to that effect yet.

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare