Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Jan 6th Sham implodes

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    You people keep saying shit like "Trump is evil" and because of that you think it's okay to look the other way while all kinds of excess, a lot of it criminal, takes place because hey what's another 50 hoaxes and some fudged affidavits' and FBI forms, perjury, propagation of hearsay, show trials, using the FBI to punish your political enemies etc. to stop "evil"?

Certainly the law and order don't apply anymore because hey we are fighting evil here.

Your parroting of that bullshit that is driving all of this.

Like how you lied about what court packing is when I know you are not that dumb.

It's like Nicole Wallace has her hand up your ass working you mouth and Rachael Maddow has her hand up Nicole Wallace's ass working her hand then what comes out of your mouth goes through first an Adam Schiff snapchat filter followed by a Jamie Raskin filter followed by the scream at the sky meme liberal woman filter.

It's ridiculous.
    It's ridiculous that a Mitch McConnell puppet was voted in as president to instill right wing policies at any cost to the democracy. As far as court packing goes - here it is:

People often use "court packing" to describe changes to the size of the Supreme Court, but it's better understood as any effort to manipulate the Court's membership for partisan ends. A political party that's engaged in court packing will usually violate norms that govern who is appointed (e.g., only appoint jurists who respect precedent) and how the appointment process works (e.g., no appointments during a presidential election).

Seen from this perspective, the Barrett appointment is classic court packing. The president nominated a hardline conservative who appears to question major parts of U.S. constitutional law. And the Senate majority changed its procedural rules – invented to deny Merrick Garland a hearing – to ram through the nomination as people were voting.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    It's ridiculous that a Mitch McConnell puppet was voted in as president to instill right wing policies at any cost to the democracy.
    Lol, I deleted my last post because I was just trying to be funny at your expense but you captured it, lol.

From where I am sitting you don't have much to worry about because Democrats have already destroyed Democracy in order to beat/get Trump.

No time for Democracy when you are "fighting evil".

I am not following your post here either. Those men hate each other. Trump was never McConnel's choice for president. In this case what you are saying is actually wrong.

Lol, I deleted my last post because I was just trying to be funny at your expense but you captured it, lol.

From where I am sitting you don't have much to worry about because Democrats have already destroyed Democracy in order to beat/get Trump.

No time for Democracy when you are "fighting evil".

I am not following your post here either. Those men hate each other. Trump was never McConnel's choice for president. In this case what you are saying is actually wrong.
    Funny that the post you deleted does not read as "funny".

Trump supporters invaded the Capitol and right wingers then tried to say it was Antifa dressed up as Trump supporters. No democratic group has ever invaded the Capitol enmass - only Trump supporters who believed his outright lies.
    Stage 4 TDS. Trump owns you.

Mostly peaceful protest with a dozen instigators. More damage done in a single BLM riot.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Trump supporters invaded the Capitol and right wingers then tried to say it was Antifa dressed up as Trump supporters. No democratic group has ever invaded the Capitol enmass - only Trump supporters who believed his outright lies.
    How about the Democratic group that first tried to rig an election and then tried to overthrow a sitting President? I guess since it was Hillary, Obama, and the FBI, it’s ok, right?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Stage 4 TDS. Trump owns you.

Mostly peaceful protest with a dozen instigators. More damage done in a single BLM riot.

Probably more than a dozen. Friend of mine was at the Capitol (didn't go in) and when he was out on the steps he heard two guys say to each other "who got in, Trump people...?"

If they're identifying Trump people as a group that got in, they knew there were other groups there too.

That and of course we have Ray Epps, who is a Fed on video trying to get people to go in.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    How about the Democratic group that first tried to rig an election and then tried to overthrow a sitting President? I guess since it was Hillary, Obama, and the FBI, it’s ok, right?
    How about a president who says months before an election the only way he can lose is fraud...and therefore put the notion into susceptible minds that there is no way he could lose unless it was fraud? Has any US president in history ever stated the only way he can lose is if the election was rigged?

Blog Entries

What proof do you have that she committed perjury? Her background is a full-fledged republican. Went to a very conservative college. Worked on republican campaigns. She had everything to lose and nothing to gain by testifying. She is a patriot - not afraid to tell the truth knowing the evil that was in office.
    No proof needed for them. She doesn't drink the kool-aid. That's proof enough.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Its laughable that anyone believes her. It was all third hand hearsay at best, and it was immediately rebuked by the people that were actually there.

You talking about koolaid when you'd have to be high on crack wtih a helping of meth to actually believe any of that shit.

Let me repeat. The people that were there and also the people she said she heard it from said it was false.

So because she's a RINO Never Trumper she must be telling the truth? Despite, you know, that everyone says she's lying.

Did you also believe the pee pee tape?

Yep. Trump tried jumping over the backseat to try to wrest away the steering wheel from the driver cuz it was imperative to get to the Capitol to be with his armed supporters and lead them like Napoleon. Lolololo!!!

The driver,The Secret Service and the guy who supposedly told her this said she is lying and want to testify. Bet you was believing Kavanaugh's accuser too even tho she had no backup. Even her best friend. Keep drinking the TDS koolaid. Oh your media didn't tell you?
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

It's not even that. It's how does uncorroborated hearsay bubble up in a hearing and become news of any kind.

It's not even so much her as the clown show of a hearing they set up. Like all the other anti-Trump hoaxes and clown shows.

The current Jan 6 panel disqualified itself from serious consideration and undermined itself sheerly by how it was put together.

All government hearings are theatrical political shows to an extent but normally they are at least balanced.

There is no balance here.

You wonder why everyone tunes out and discounts things immediately. It's because we've all seen this before.

It's like one giant exercise in prosecutorial misconduct. People know fair from show.

It's not even that. It's how does uncorroborated hearsay bubble up in a hearing and become news of any kind.

It's not even so much her as the clown show of a hearing they set up. Like all the other anti-Trump hoaxes and clown shows.

The current Jan 6 panel disqualified itself from serious consideration and undermined itself sheerly by how it was put together.

All government hearings are theatrical political shows to an extent but normally they are at least balanced.

There is no balance here.

You wonder why everyone tunes out and discounts things immediately. It's because we've all seen this before.

It's like one giant exercise in prosecutorial misconduct. People know fair from show.
    Somebody should sue the networks for putting this one sided clown show on. The media really needs to answer for the way they display.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little