Page 17 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Jan 6th Sham implodes

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Ok I'll let that one slide, big man. I can count on one hand the number of people who said they voted for him.
    “Your Mom been telling stories about me again, eh.”

Ok I'll let that one slide, big man. I can count on one hand the number of people who said they voted for him.
    The only thing I don't get is why make fun of Trump voters saying we were all conned but also make sure to point out you didn't even vote for the other guy. Even though you chose someone else or didn't vote, don't you think we might be better off with one over the other?

I chose him because I was happy with where we were overall and kept seeing ridiculous exaggeration on how horrible he was. He forcasted some of the negative that came with Biden too. The worst thing about Trump is how he makes certain people feel. And his fake vaccine. I think there's some suspicion in his history too but Biden and fam tie him at least in that area.

Trump is the ultimate Pied Piper. He's a con man of the highest order. And those idiots bought it hook, line and sinker, LOL.
    This is a lazy and invalid statement. Everyone that voted for Trump knew what they were voting for and he delivered on more campaign promises in one term than any President in recent history. Nobody serious and sane wants the liberal new world order.

If you want a con man or pied piper, Obama's your man.

https://youtu.be/B9C3SAdw-AA

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TIGERBLOOD; 07-02-2022 at 08:50 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    “Your Mom been telling stories about me again, eh.”
    Lol. My mother died in 1988.

Blog Entries

Lol. My mother died in 1988.
    It's a quote from Braveheart. No disrespect meant towards your Mom.

Blog Entries

It's a quote from Braveheart. No disrespect meant towards your Mom.
    Oh ok. Totally missed the Braveheart reference. I must be slipping.

Blog Entries

Did you?
    Did I what?

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    The only thing I don't get is why make fun of Trump voters saying we were all conned but also make sure to point out you didn't even vote for the other guy. Even though you chose someone else or didn't vote, don't you think we might be better off with one over the other?

I chose him because I was happy with where we were overall and kept seeing ridiculous exaggeration on how horrible he was. He forcasted some of the negative that came with Biden too. The worst thing about Trump is how he makes certain people feel. And his fake vaccine. I think there's some suspicion in his history too but Biden and fam tie him at least in that area.
    Trump is like a breath of fresh air. Nobody can dispute he worked in the best interest of the American people, making us energy independent, giving us a booming economy, securing our borders, and cutting taxes. Some people don't like his attitude, but his "mean tweets" were things that many of us have been feeling for a long time regarding the establishment in DC, entitled celebrities, and the lying media. I loved every one of his tweets and comments. What he said should have been said publicly long ago by everybody.

I proudly admit I'm a Trump supporter, in 2016 as well as 2020. And I reject everything coming from the despicable Democrats, as well as many Republicans. In fact, the only reason I'm currently a Republican is so that I can primary these RINO shitheads out of office on July 19th. Otherwise, I would have stayed Independent.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Oh ok. Totally missed the Braveheart reference. I must be slipping.
    At about the 30 second mark.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AyMONtlgDBg

Blog Entries

At about the 30 second mark.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AyMONtlgDBg
    Oh I remember it well. Braveheart is one of my all time favorite movies.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Did I what?
    Raise your children so that being you were minimally worried about the prospect of them dying because of a drug overdose.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Trump is like a breath of fresh air. Nobody can dispute he worked in the best interest of the American people, making us energy independent, giving us a booming economy, securing our borders, and cutting taxes. Some people don't like his attitude, but his "mean tweets" were things that many of us have been feeling for a long time regarding the establishment in DC, entitled celebrities, and the lying media. I loved every one of his tweets and comments. What he said should have been said publicly long ago by everybody.

I proudly admit I'm a Trump supporter, in 2016 as well as 2020. And I reject everything coming from the despicable Democrats, as well as many Republicans. In fact, the only reason I'm currently a Republican is so that I can primary these RINO shitheads out of office on July 19th. Otherwise, I would have stayed Independent.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk
    I feel the same. People have gotten soft and sensitive. When Truman was President he once wrote to the NY Times threatening to break a writer's nose because they gave his daughter, who was a singer, a bad review.

That was when men were men, and not 50 other genders.

Its odd calling Trump a con man considering all he delivered on, and the fact that he was the opposite of a politician. Politicians are conmen and charlatans of the 10th degree. That was not Trump.

TDS does strange things.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TIGERBLOOD; 07-03-2022 at 09:38 AM.