Page 72 of 79 FirstFirst ... 7071727374 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Jan 6th Sham implodes

Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    Well, people died, and had Donald Trump not rallied them there, those people would have died at a different point in their lives. So yeah, I place blame where it’s due. Did he pull the trigger on Ashlie Babbit, trample anyone, or give anyone stress induced heart attacks or strokes, make them commit suicide? No.

Did he rile up supporters to march on Congress and that the election was a fraud meant to oust him as President and that they needed to take their country back to keep him in power, yes.

Did he know what he was doing was dangerous? Either yes, or he’s an idiot. Either way, at the heart of it all, he’s at fault.
    Well, Trump requested the National Guard to be present and was turned down by Nancy Pelosi and the DC mayor. Why not have them there if it was not a setup? Why wasn't Ray Epps charged with inciting a riot? Also, why hasn't the Capitol policeman ever been charged with the shooting of an unarmed Ashlie Babbit? That never happens. Lefties always want to hang somebody, but I guess we all know why in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Well, Trump requested the National Guard to be present and was turned down by Nancy Pelosi and the DC mayor. Why not have them there if it was not a setup? Why wasn't Ray Epps charged with inciting a riot? Also, why hasn't the Capitol policeman ever been charged with the shooting of an unarmed Ashlie Babbit? That never happens. Lefties always want to hang somebody, but I guess we all know why in this case.
    It's not Trumps fault how it went down. It's his fault for associating with it at all. It was a trap from the get go and just not a good idea.

When Hillary lost she let that other female candidate push the recount issue. You have to create distance. It's never a good look to deny an election no matter how shady and f'd up it is. It opens you up to the kind of thing that happened. He walked right into it. Dumb.

I am upset because I wanted to go down for Biden's inaguration to troll the 15 people that showed up. It would have been a nice send off for Trump, who they did not lay a hand on until J6.

I blame him for being dumb enough to be part of it. It was always going to be a riotous shit show simply because of the bird-doggers and antifa types.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Well, people died, and had Donald Trump not rallied them there, those people would have died at a different point in their lives. So yeah, I place blame where it’s due. Did he pull the trigger on Ashlie Babbit, trample anyone, or give anyone stress induced heart attacks or strokes, make them commit suicide? No.

Did he rile up supporters to march on Congress and that the election was a fraud meant to oust him as President and that they needed to take their country back to keep him in power, yes.

Did he know what he was doing was dangerous? Either yes, or he’s an idiot. Either way, at the heart of it all, he’s at fault.
    LOL.

Right. We're talking bare minimum to use plural form of the word now. And if I tell you again that summer 2020 was worse and brought on by democrat leadership cheering it on you won't agree or disagree. But they definitely can be compared. Here's a comparison, in both cases "people died" yet one is called "The Insurrection" and the other is "the summer of love".

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Right. We're talking bare minimum to use plural form of the word now. And if I tell you again that summer 2020 was worse and brought on by democrat leadership cheering it on you won't agree or disagree. But they definitely can be compared. Here's a comparison, in both cases "people died" yet one is called "The Insurrection" and the other is "the summer of love".
    A mostly peaceful summer of love.

6. Re: Jan 6th Sham implodes

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    I’m not calling Jan 6th an insurrection by any means. The entire thing was an idiotic act, by a sitting President and all involved, that resulted in deaths and political cannon fodder. It’s maybe one the dumbest political acts in history from an optics perspective, with only the slimmest chance of having anything go Trumps way, and the greatest chance of staining Trump and the entire Republican Party.

You have to know that was gonna be dangerous, and the future repercussions of Dems using it as political fodder for forever. Now whenever Trump tells anyone to protest, you’ll have left media and Dems freaking out and calling it “another Jan 6th.” It’s something they can always call back on. It was beyond dumb. Coverage of it continues to be beyond dumb.

Comparing it to anything else is an entirely different conversation I’m happy to have, we’re talking about Jan 6th. Should Dems cheer other protesting that turned violent? No, but none of those other protests are in the name of AOC or anything like that, so they have political protection and distancing from what happens at those protests.. Dems were taking strategic advantage of social unrest to please their constituents and liberal media coverage. Trump was just trying to save himself. And the people at Jan 6th were only there in his name. That’s the difference to me.

Hypocrisy is a fair argument as far as when Dems/GOP jump on a situation. Or how hard liberal media goes on something vs how hard conservative media does on another. But It’s all the same shit. Keep talking about Jan 6th so you don’t look at how horrible your healthcare system is or how much money is being stolen from you every day while the rich get richer.

I’m not calling Jan 6th an insurrection by any means. The entire thing was an idiotic act, by a sitting President and all involved, that resulted in deaths and political cannon fodder. It’s maybe one the dumbest political acts in history from an optics perspective, with only the slimmest chance of having anything go Trumps way, and the greatest chance of staining Trump and the entire Republican Party.

You have to know that was gonna be dangerous, and the future repercussions of Dems using it as political fodder for forever. Now whenever Trump tells anyone to protest, you’ll have left media and Dems freaking out and calling it “another Jan 6th.” It’s something they can always call back on. It was beyond dumb. Coverage of it continues to be beyond dumb.

Comparing it to anything else is an entirely different conversation I’m happy to have, we’re talking about Jan 6th. Should Dems cheer other protesting that turned violent? No, but none of those other protests are in the name of AOC or anything like that, so they have political protection and distancing from what happens at those protests.. Dems were taking strategic advantage of social unrest to please their constituents and liberal media coverage. Trump was just trying to save himself. And the people at Jan 6th were only there in his name. That’s the difference to me.

Hypocrisy is a fair argument as far as when Dems/GOP jump on a situation. Or how hard liberal media goes on something vs how hard conservative media does on another. But It’s all the same shit. Keep talking about Jan 6th so you don’t look at how horrible your healthcare system is or how much money is being stolen from you every day while the rich get richer.
    You know life will be better when you stop blaming the rich for whatever shortcomings you find in the world

8. Re: Jan 6th Sham implodes

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    You know life will be better when you stop blaming the rich for whatever shortcomings you find in the world
    Lol. Talk about looking the other way (and changing the subject). Sounds like you’d make a great boss. Seems like this quote could be a sign you could hang above an unstable hazardous textile factory to give your workers a bit of pep in the morning.

Pro tip: FoxNews itself argued in court that no one should take Tucker Carlson seriously as a source of information.

Jan 6 was an insurrection; an attempt to overthrow a democratically elected government so Trump could unlawfully retain power. The people who did that are all traitors, and they are as un-American as they come.

Sorry if that hurts anyone's widdle feelings, but that's just how it is.

Lol. Talk about looking the other way (and changing the subject). Sounds like you’d make a great boss. Seems like this quote could be a sign you could hang above an unstable hazardous textile factory to give your workers a bit of pep in the morning.
    Maybe you shouldn’t conflate being rich with being a criminal

11. Re: Jan 6th Sham implodes

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Maybe you shouldn’t conflate being rich with being a criminal
    Not all wealthy people are inherently evil, and what a lot of rich people do is perfectly legal. Certain acts are criminal in the metaphorical sense. Things like members of Congress being allowed to trade stock (Pelosi being the Queen of this). CEOs being given millions in payouts after forced resignations for being caught poisoning our bodies, air, or water supplies. Corporate lobbying. Paying absolutely nothing in taxes while keeping wages down on their own workers. The Panama Papers.

Others are criminal in an actual legal sense, while serving absolutely no time for stealing millions of dollars from customers (like Wells Fargo did).

This video from wealth inequality America sums up a good deal of how ridiculous this actually is. This is something to be mad about. This is shit that actually matters to your livelihood and your quality of life. But people would rather argue about Jan 6th or drag queens reading books. It’s just ridiculous.

https://www.reddit.com/r/interesting...t=1&utm_term=1

Quote Originally Posted by HopsRaven View Post
    Pro tip: FoxNews itself argued in court that no one should take Tucker Carlson seriously as a source of information.

Jan 6 was an insurrection; an attempt to overthrow a democratically elected government so Trump could unlawfully retain power. The people who did that are all traitors, and they are as un-American as they come.

Sorry if that hurts anyone's widdle feelings, but that's just how it is.
    This post looks to be a year or 2 old. You might be the only one here who still believes everything you wrote (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I hope that doesn't hurt your feelings.