Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Jan 6th Sham implodes

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    People who have said negative things about Trump have had death threats from his extreme maniacal supporters. If she was smart enough to be hired to work for Meadows she presumably is smart enough to know she would receive death threats too for what she would say. Which is why she now has a security team in place to protect her. She was not pissed.
    Yes, she would be in position to hear things, but those are the only things she should be testifying about.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    You wonder why everyone tunes out and discounts things immediately. It's because we've all seen this before.
    By everyone you mean the fringe right wingers. Most Americans tune in. Lets get facts straight here - 99% of the people on this political thread are hardcore right wingers. The reason you don't see most people like me (moderates/democrats on this board) is because all they get is mud thrown on them with every post. Lets get another fact straight - it it were not for the electoral college you would never see a republican president now. Trump and his ilk have to have a representative democracy because they could never win the popular vote in this country. That is a fact.

Blog Entries

By everyone you mean the fringe right wingers. Most Americans tune in. Lets get facts straight here - 99% of the people on this political thread are hardcore right wingers. The reason you don't see most people like me (moderates/democrats on this board) is because all they get is mud thrown on them with every post. Lets get another fact straight - it it were not for the electoral college you would never see a republican president now. Trump and his ilk have to have a representative democracy because they could never win the popular vote in this country. That is a fact.
    That's the funniest shit you've ever posted.

The Row vs Wade thread is about 50/50…. So eff the 99% “hardcore right wingers” and then calling yourself a moderate when you have nothing but far left opinions…

As a matter of fact, the single most “right” opinion I have heard you spout in years was 6 week abortion cutoff due to a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    That's the funniest shit you've ever posted.
    I'm so happy you correlate funny with true.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    The Row vs Wade thread is about 50/50…. So eff the 99% “hardcore right wingers” and then calling yourself a moderate when you have nothing but far left opinions…

As a matter of fact, the single most “right” opinion I have heard you spout in years was 6 week abortion cutoff due to a heartbeat.

You're pretty good at lying. I gather not liking Trump as a president automatically means you are a far lefty in your book. Try reading some of my other posts and educate yourself before dispensing lies.

Exactly what 50/50 are you referring to? If it were 50/50 25 states would have abortion bans in place.

it's funny when a guy of the party of Defund the Police, Gender is a social Construct, Meritocracy is racism, Drag queen story time.... is calling anyone fringe.

Dude, look around you. You are the party of fringe.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    it's funny when a guy of the party of Defund the Police, Gender is a social Construct, Meritocracy is racism, Drag queen story time.... is calling anyone fringe.

Dude, look around you. You are the party of fringe.
    You and your kind are fringe. Not republicans in general. I do not stereotype as you do. I have already made it clear in prior posts that I do not believe in defunding the police, I want a strong police presence and military. I support the death penalty for horrific crimes that are proven without a shadow of a doubt. I could go on and on. However, anything your kind - and I mean far right fringe element by your kind - does not like - is automatically labeled far left and communist. Go on - make me laugh - post some more stuff on lefties and "my party". Its actually pretty amusing.

Exactly what 50/50 are you referring to? If it were 50/50 25 states would have abortion bans in place.
    Are you this dense?

Posters are split about 50/50 in that thread…

Absolutely nowhere close to 99/1…. And I would assume Pro-life is considered far right by a “moderate” like you…

Are you this dense?

Posters are split about 50/50 in that thread…

Absolutely nowhere close to 99/1…. And I would assume Pro-life is considered far right by a “moderate” like you…

I do not consider pro-life far right. I couple that with other far right views like an election was actually a fraud to label someone far right - or brain-washed as the case may be.

I do not consider pro-life far right. I couple that with other far right views like an election was actually a fraud to label someone far right - or brain-washed as the case may be.
    So if fat-right takes more than that belief, and maybe half the posters even hold that belief….

Your 99% comment is a total lie.

Glad we are on the same page.

I don’t think any of the posters on this forum are truly “far right”, zero.

I’m not sure I even think anyone is “far left”. The furthest left poster has religious pro-life views on abortion…. So…. I think we are ALL a lot closer to the middle than either side is willing to admit..