Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 676869

Re: Jan 6th Sham implodes

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    It's amazing how they stop vote counting but yet the numbers change dramatically. The media kept saying "The democrats are going to dominate the mail in voting." Wink. Wink. I'd love to know how much Joe won by mail in voting(not counting overseas/military ballots).
    So I read this stuff and I get perplexed…

Do you know any conservatives that voted by mail?
    Do you know any liberals that voted in person?

For me, in PA, the answer is no to both questions. You knew who someone was voting for exclusively by their voting method.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    So I read this stuff and I get perplexed…

Do you know any conservatives that voted by mail?
    Do you know any liberals that voted in person?

For me, in PA, the answer is no to both questions. You knew who someone was voting for exclusively by their voting method.

Yes I know liberals that voted in person but not any conservatives that voted by mail.

What I'm saying is it was told well beforehand how this was going to fall setting up fraud in case it was needed.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

3. Re: Jan 6th Sham implodes

I’m just curious, if you believe your entire government as it stands right now is illegitimate, what’re you doing about it? Besides posting on forums.

I’ll agree that Jan 6, being called some kind of coup attempt is BS liberal fodder, but it’s something they will always have to point to. It’s the lib 9/11 as far as they’re concerned.

But American reality leads us to never actually have the ability to make actual forceful government changes on our own, we’re too consumerist, too controlled, and the government is too big. I’d be happy to have the country split up, would’ve solve a lot of problems theoretically, but not economically or empirically. The American empire has become too vast, and needs to scale back for a successful future, but I think this train is just leading toward disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    I’m just curious, if you believe your entire government as it stands right now is illegitimate, what’re you doing about it? Besides posting on forums.

I’ll agree that Jan 6, being called some kind of coup attempt is BS liberal fodder, but it’s something they will always have to point to. It’s the lib 9/11 as far as they’re concerned.

But American reality leads us to never actually have the ability to make actual forceful government changes on our own, we’re too consumerist, too controlled, and the government is too big. I’d be happy to have the country split up, would’ve solve a lot of problems theoretically, but not economically or empirically. The American empire has become too vast, and needs to scale back for a successful future, but I think this train is just leading toward disaster.
    Balkanization is inevitable.

Oregon and Washington with go with California.

New England will claim NYC, Lomg Island maybe Nah, Del, eastern MD and DC.

Houston or Dallas becomes One Capital, Sacramento another and maybe Hartford the third.

Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post

Voting and trying to convince people like you to see the light before it's too late. That and preparing for the worst and stocking up on essential items and becoming self-sufficient.

I do think the country will eventually break apart. Neither side is willing to compromise and they are too far apart to ever come back together, IMO.

I am at the point personally where I want nothing to do with liberal "values" and their way of life. I have studied history extensively and I know how it ends. Prepare and be ready for when the country falls to shit. Venezuela will seem tame compared to what could happen here. We have a lot further to fall.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Balkanization is inevitable.

Oregon and Washington with go with California.

New England will claim NYC, Lomg Island maybe Nah, Del, eastern MD and DC.

Houston or Dallas becomes One Capital, Sacramento another and maybe Hartford the third.

It is unlikely it would be a bloodless event. Too many natural resources to fight over and too many states are themselves split. Parts of California, Washington, and Oregon were already trying to form their own conservative states. Outside of the cities those states contain a lot of rural, conservative areas that are unlikely to just surrender to the cities.

It could see many new independent states declaring and forming a new union.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk