Page 71 of 79 FirstFirst ... 6970717273 ... LastLast

Re: Jan 6th Sham implodes

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Not sure. If where to upload is the only thing holding him back from doing that he should say so. The internet can find all the good stuff better than he can.
    I dont think carlson has actually been given the footage. Hes been given access to view the footage. He would then ask for what he wants to, pending security review. Of course you wont hear that nuance in the mainstream media missives

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Well, who is going to pay for the space and traffic? YouTube could try and monetize it, as could Rumble, by putting ads into it. But still, 40,000 freaking hours is a massive amount of digital storage.
    Good question. What barriers are you facing Tucker where the entirety of J6 footage can't be shown? If the character on his show is Tucker irl then I'm sure that's what he'd want, full public access.

Good question. What barriers are you facing Tucker where the entirety of J6 footage can't be shown? If the character on his show is Tucker irl then I'm sure that's what he'd want, full public access.
    It's in the best interest of the country that all of it is released. Any public area. I would not want to disclose any secrets or things that might compromise the safety of the capital i.e secret panels for egress in the main chambers etc. but people should see what happened and judge for themselves.

Just here to see if any cult members still believe 1/6 was an insurrection

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Just here to see if any cult members still believe 1/6 was an insurrection
    I went through a few pages to find some good quotes but maybe what I had in mind was a different thread.

Isn't it confirmed now that police were not killed by the "rioters"? At least going by Tucker's controlled released footage. I remember this being a major point in somebody's argument on why J6 was so horrible/why Trump = bad orange.

I went through a few pages to find some good quotes but maybe what I had in mind was a different thread.

Isn't it confirmed now that police were not killed by the "rioters"? At least going by Tucker's controlled released footage. I remember this being a major point in somebody's argument on why J6 was so horrible/why Trump = bad orange.
    You are correct. Only one person was killed on 1/6 in relation to the capital riots. The woman shot by police. What is even more disturbing is from the angel of the shooting, there were two police officers standing next to/ beside the woman. They could have easily been shot by the reckless officer that fired into a crowd. Image that scenario happening with anyone but a trump supporter. A police officer randomly firing into a crowd of people. Killing one.

Now we know why the 1/6 committee was so against these videos being released.

Around page 46. RITW clinging to "people died" (plural) and it was all Trump's fault.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

You are correct. Only one person was killed on 1/6 in relation to the capital riots. The woman shot by police. What is even more disturbing is from the angel of the shooting, there were two police officers standing next to/ beside the woman. They could have easily been shot by the reckless officer that fired into a crowd. Image that scenario happening with anyone but a trump supporter. A police officer randomly firing into a crowd of people. Killing one.

Now we know why the 1/6 committee was so against these videos being released.
    Actually another older woman was also killed being trampled in a crowd that seemed to be the fault of the police. Both who died were Trump supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Actually another older woman was also killed being trampled in a crowd that seemed to be the fault of the police. Both who died were Trump supporters.
    First I am hearing about this one

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

First I am hearing about this one
    Here's a fact check from factcheck.org, which generally has a left slant.

McCarthy says he's actually releasing the tape? I wonder how long it will take or what will go wrong. But hey the words are there.

12. Re: Jan 6th Sham implodes

Around page 46. RITW clinging to "people died" (plural) and it was all Trump's fault.
    Well, people died, and had Donald Trump not rallied them there, those people would have died at a different point in their lives. So yeah, I place blame where it’s due. Did he pull the trigger on Ashlie Babbit, trample anyone, or give anyone stress induced heart attacks or strokes, make them commit suicide? No.

Did he rile up supporters to march on Congress and that the election was a fraud meant to oust him as President and that they needed to take their country back to keep him in power, yes.

Did he know what he was doing was dangerous? Either yes, or he’s an idiot. Either way, at the heart of it all, he’s at fault.