Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: JuJitsu to the Rescue

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Giggles View Post
    Oh ok yeah be cool if could get into boxing down the road. Took awhile for me to find a good spot for it also. And thanks for the Marines info pal. He is really enthused about it, is doing JROTC right now, and I can deffo see him making a career out of it. I told him what you said about computers and he perked right up; that's defintely down his alley.

And he is quite prepared to get yelled at lol. He understands that's the culture of it and he's not that worried about that aspect(Says that now I know but we shall see when he actually does training). Overall though he's got a good head on his shoulders and I think he can be successful. He knows it will not be easy, but willbe worth it in the end.

And thanks for the welcome! Ravens fan for several years now and favorite player is Haloti Ngata!

Ryan
    Glad i could give some useful advice. Hope he does well and tell him to look forward to the wagon wheel hahahaha

Ngata is a monster, ill never forget when he destroyed mendenhall for the FF and FR
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Glad i could give some useful advice. Hope he does well and tell him to look forward to the wagon wheel hahahaha

Ngata is a monster, ill never forget when he destroyed mendenhall for the FF and FR
    I certainly will tell him friend lol. And yeah I loved watching the dude play for sure.

Would have responded sooner but I didn't get a notification that you quoted me back. Since you have been a member here for a long time, is there something I click in my settings to enable that? Cheers.
    Anything worth doing in life requires grit and determination.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Giggles View Post
    I certainly will tell him friend lol. And yeah I loved watching the dude play for sure.

Would have responded sooner but I didn't get a notification that you quoted me back. Since you have been a member here for a long time, is there something I click in my settings to enable that? Cheers.
    I use the Tapatalk app mostly, which hasn't been giving me notifications either lately. On the desktop I don't think there is an actual notication that pops up, I think I used to just click on "my profile" at the top right and that shows your most frequent posts.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I use the Tapatalk app mostly, which hasn't been giving me notifications either lately. On the desktop I don't think there is an actual notication that pops up, I think I used to just click on "my profile" at the top right and that shows your most frequent posts.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
    Oh ok cheers pal. Wish there were a simpler way but is what it is I guess.
    Anything worth doing in life requires grit and determination.