Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: El Salvador Solution For The Inner City/Trailer Park Neighborhoods of America?

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    All gang activities should be federally charged under RICO. That goes for anything from a carjacking to running a sophisticated drug distribution operation. The Feds have a 95% conviction rate once indicted.
    The problem is that the gangs run the prisons in this country. That has to be eliminated first. Make prison a miserable experience for the gang-bangers instead of it being like visiting a friend’s house.

Blog Entries

Re: El Salvador Solution For The Inner City/Trailer Park Neighborhoods of America?

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    The problem is that the gangs run the prisons in this country. That has to be eliminated first. Make prison a miserable experience for the gang-bangers instead of it being like visiting a friend’s house.
    Agreed, but at least they're off the streets though. They could start working on that issue while they send the gangbangers to jail. Hell, send them to Gitmo for all I care.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

The best way to get gangs off the streets is just to make some more laws. Maybe do a more thorough background check.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    The best way to get gangs off the streets is just to make some more laws. Maybe do a more thorough background check.
    LOL I see what you did there.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Agreed, but at least they're off the streets though. They could start working on that issue while they send the gangbangers to jail. Hell, send them to Gitmo for all I care.
    Liberals would never allow that.