Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open practices

1. Open practices

So there's 17 open TC practices this year, to include the ones at the Bank. Anyone plan on going this year?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Open practices

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    So there's 17 open TC practices this year, to include the ones at the Bank. Anyone plan on going this year?

I always try and go to one at the castle every year. Don’t think I’ve done it since 2019 so will try hard to do it this year. I was really disappointed with how “lock downed” it felt a few years ago. No pictures come, keep phones away etc. the freeness and authenticity I felt from when it was at McDaniel was the best. My friend always tells the story of standing right underneath the uprights to watch Matt stover boot field goals over his head while the rest of the crowd was at the other end of the field watching the offense and defense. It was so personal

Blog Entries

this article says there will be 16 and it's first come first serve for t hose who want to claim a spot

https://www.si.com/nfl/ravens/news/r...open-practices

Beginning Wednesday, July 13 at 11 a.m., fans can visit www.BaltimoreRavens.com/TrainingCamp or the Ravens’ Mobile App to claim a parking pass for one of the free/open practices at the Under Armour Performance Center. The online reservation is on a first-come, first-served basis, allowing fans to secure a parking pass that will admit one car’s worth of people to the specific practice requested.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Went to a practice at the Castle last year. Was pretty cool how they did it. I'll probably do it again this year with my kid.

Blog Entries

No early morning practices like last year.

In a schedule released by the team today, all 16 camp practices at Owings Mills (aka
    ) will start between 1:30PM and 2:30PM.

First practice is July 27 at 2:35PM.

I am planning on taking my niece and nephew this year. I know there will be autograph sessions for their age group. Do they release which players will be there for those? Just curious as we have never been. Cheers.

7. Re: Open practices

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    No early morning practices like last year.

In a schedule released by the team today, all 16 camp practices at Owings Mills (aka
    ) will start between 1:30PM and 2:30PM.

First practice is July 27 at 2:35PM.
    Not understanding the practices during the hottest time of day.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    Not understanding the practices during the hottest time of day.

I asked him if there is a reason behind it and if other teams are doing same but no response. Yes, I am sure this is not without cause - but what cause?

I asked him if there is a reason behind it and if other teams are doing same but no response. Yes, I am sure this is not without cause - but what cause?
    Maybe Cause i can finally drive down without leaving Shitsburgh at 5 or 6am to get to them this year , which is AwesomeSauce lol.

But definitely music to my ears , that i can hopefully attend a couple now at castle more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Twitter Bmore Finest

Blog Entries

Yeah, my view is, I'm sure there is a reason for it, but I don't know what the reason is. And I don't know enough about the subject to even guess.

I was going to try going, but no thanks on going in the middle of the day in Maryland in August.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Yeah, my view is, I'm sure there is a reason for it, but I don't know what the reason is. And I don't know enough about the subject to even guess.

I was going to try going, but no thanks on going in the middle of the day in Maryland in August.
    Maybe the analysis dept determined that more injuries happen during morning practices than afternoon ones. They said they would leave no stone unturned. Maybe mornings will now be dedicated to stretching. Who knows. Wish I still lived in the area so I could catch one of the sessions.

Blog Entries

I submitted the question to Jeff Z for his mailbag article that comes out in a few days.