Free talk Friday - 06.24.22

Happy Friday! How is it almost July!? Slow down, summer. What's everyone up to?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Re: Free talk Friday - 06.24.22

Doing alright. At a Koa with extended family for the weekend. So far, so good.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Vacation ends tomorrow, then staycation starts.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

In OC today until July 5th.

Taking a side trip; Chesapeake Bridge/Tunnel to Norfolk for a few battleship tours and also checking out Virginia Beach.

Our beloved Rhodesian Ridgeback, Brutus crossed the Rainbow Bridge in April. We really miss him, but are doing some traveling before the next puppy.

Blog Entries

Doing running today, picking up prescriptions and hitting the Polish Table for some smoked Polish sausage (Eastern Ave/Elrino St) I hate driving even that far into Baltimore City, but haven't found better kielbasa than that.
    DiPasquale's for Italian Sausage may even stop there to add some.
    Stopped by Binkert's for frankfurters Wednesday, they made them Tuesday and were sold out! Got weiners instead, same thing only longer.
    Still have peppercorn/whiskey brats in the freezer from Bowman's (Aberdeen).
    Can't wait until the 4th to find stuff, and gotta get extra because I'll need a practice run this weekend to make sure things are working
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

6. Re: Free talk Friday - 06.24.22

Hey everybody! I’m enjoying the day off and actually excited about Stanley Cup Game 5 and watching the orioles which have been more competitive then I thought. Not complaining though

Happy Friday clan!

Stay safe and healthy.

🇺🇦

Was able to set up treasury ladder at fidelity no problem. Got some good deals this week.
    Last edited by WrongBaldy; 06-24-2022 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post

Our beloved Rhodesian Ridgeback, Brutus crossed the Rainbow Bridge in April. We really miss him, but are doing some traveling before the next puppy.
    Sorry for your loss. I've had the good fortune of sharing my time on earth with two RR and loved them both dearly. If I get another dog I am thinking rescue but if not RR all the way.
    "Once a Raven, always a Raven" - Q

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    In OC today until July 5th.

Taking a side trip; Chesapeake Bridge/Tunnel to Norfolk for a few battleship tours and also checking out Virginia Beach.

That's always the hardest part of being a pet owner

Ohh man, trying to cram 5 days work into 4 days at the office takes a toll after a while. Too tired to enjoy the Friday feeling

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

working man: Ridgebacks are definitely a well kept secret. Perfect blend of speed, strength, intelligence and especially loyalty. Probably the most protective breed on the planet.

Never heard of the breed until our Golden Retriever died at the ripe old age of 16. He was my soulmate when I got married and Mrs. TheOrioleWay put up with her allergies until his last breath. Researching large dogs that are hypoallergenic, Rhodesian Ridgebacks were an only option. Brutus topped out at 115 lb. Tied him to the Jeep bumper when he was 6 months old and he pulled it out of the garage chasing a squirrel.

This isn't him, but looks just like him and an incredible video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOQ_J-Awcj4