Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Tomlin Talks "The Trip"

He’s a super coach. He wins. Players and city love him. Great fit with Yinzertown. He’s intelligent and super level headed. What’s funny is how Jacoby Jones made him apoplectic. He gave in to his anger. Turned him over to the dark side 😂

Tomlin is a good coach who managed a talented crew of assholes for years and then got a lot out of a shaky bunch the last two years - and beat Harbaugh four straight. You can throw up now.

Tomlin got a lot out of well timed misdirection plays to maximize his weak offense. Harbaugh/Roman with third and two at a key point in the game sends Freeman up the middle with not even a fake.
    "Flacco is driving the ball in that wind....."

(AFCCG, January 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    Blames tripping Jacoby Jones on the jumbotron's image being flipped. Do you buy it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M4aCsfpEJQ
    For the record, I do believe it.

It still shoulda been a penalty for sideline interference, accident or not. Refs woulda been within their power to award Jacoby a TD.

I forget: did we go on to win that game? I think we did.

He is a fucking lying piece of shit.

Always has been, always will be.

Blog Entries

I was at that game and they showed him on the big screen after it happened (which btw they almost never show opposing coaches) and he had a shit eating grin on his face, he knew what he was doing.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

6. Re: Tomlin Talks "The Trip"

Quote Originally Posted by CTFan View Post
    There's also the heat of the moment. Either way, it made Tomlin look very bad. Too bad, because overall he seems like a decent guy and he's a pretty good but not great coach.
    He's NEVER had a losing record. Like him or not, he's definitely a great coach!

It seemed intentional to me, but who knows. Either way, he's a great coach. I was heated over that play, but otherwise I've got nothing but respect for Tomlin.

It's kind of cool that we had a long lasting Billick-Cowher chapter to the team rivalry and now we have a long lasting Harbaugh-Tomlin chapter.

It's possible

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I was at that game and they showed him on the big screen after it happened (which btw they almost never show opposing coaches) and he had a shit eating grin on his face, he knew what he was doing.
    Now this I believe.

At no time do I believe Tomlin "Forgot" what side of the field he was on. He should be ashamed of himself for even speaking that bullshit.

I don't buy his story about it being about the jumbotron being flipped. I think he's just a dumbass who wasn't paying attention to where he was on the sideline.

It's pretty much impossible to premeditate the play developing the way that it did and him being in the perfect spot to influence it. That would be giving him too much credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    It was shown a few times on TV too. He was laughing and smiling about it with some players.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

https://youtu.be/0NpzVqPvfFU

Tomlin said somebody fell and then there was a double team.....I didn't see anyone fall.