Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tomlin Talks "The Trip"

Blames tripping Jacoby Jones on the jumbotron's image being flipped. Do you buy it?

Re: Tomlin Talks "The Trip"

He was full of shit then and he's full of shit now.

Total bullshit. I'd have so much more respect for him if he just owned up to trying to alter JJs course.

Fuck Tomlin.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

he's not going to come out and say he tried to trip him..

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

What a steaming pile of horse dung

Sent from my Galaxy S20 using Tapatalk

I’m sorry but there’s no way he knowingly performed that act. One that in now way you could talk yourself away from if it was truly on purpose. Hundreds of cameras and thousands of viewers.

He should just say that he fucked up being where he was on the sideline at the time but it’s laughable that some here truly believe he went out of his way to trip him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4Real View Post
    I’m sorry but there’s no way he knowingly performed that act. One that in now way you could talk yourself away from if it was truly on purpose. Hundreds of cameras and thousands of viewers.

He should just say that he fucked up being where he was on the sideline at the time but it’s laughable that some here truly believe he went out of his way to trip him.
    He’s got that guilty look on his face, 13-7 Ravens in the third quarter so a KR for a TD there definitely hurts, and he undoubtedly heard how loudly the crowd was cheering which could only have meant one thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    He’s got that guilty look on his face, 13-7 Ravens in the third quarter so a KR for a TD there definitely hurts, and he undoubtedly heard how loudly the crowd was cheering which could only have meant one thing.
    Yeah, def guilty and it was a stupid move by him. But that’s a big difference between purposefully trying to trip him. If I remember correctly, Tomlin was in the same spot the entire play and then made the “oh shit” move when he realized Jacoby was right on his ass.

There's also the heat of the moment. Either way, it made Tomlin look very bad. Too bad, because overall he seems like a decent guy and he's a pretty good but not great coach.

Quote Originally Posted by CTFan View Post
    There's also the heat of the moment. Either way, it made Tomlin look very bad. Too bad, because overall he seems like a decent guy and he's a pretty good but not great coach.
    Tomlin is not a great coach? The Steelers made the playoffs last year. That makes him great in my book. He is definitely one of the better coaches out here.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN2FLY View Post
    Tomlin is not a great coach? The Steelers made the playoffs last year. That makes him great in my book. He is definitely one of the better coaches out here.
    I'll be very interested to see how Tomlin fares without Roethlisberger. He's done pretty well with backups when Ben's been out... but hey, Belichick did pretty well in the same circumstances when Brady was out over the years. He's done less well once Brady was actually gone.

If Roethlisberger gets into the Hall, I think he'll be the second QB to have done so without ever being an All Pro. The fact that we're even talking about Ben and the Hall, though, says Tomlin has been blessed with historically great QB play for the entirety of his time as a HC. When he doesn't have that, it might get interesting...

Blog Entries

Don't try & tell me "Omar" didn't know full fucking well he was standing at the inner edge of the white-chalked exclusion zone surrounding the field of play when Jacoby just happened to come streaking by. He's a goddamned arsehole.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!