Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Re: Seing rumors that Tony Siragusa passed away

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Me too. My brother in law had a heart attack last night and he might not make it. I came here to escape. SMH.
    Damn terp praying for your bil

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    My BIL had a massive one this afternoon. On his way to shock trauma now.
    Geez what a rough fucknng day. Prayers up

Blog Entries

My thoughts are with all the brothers, brothers-in-law and anyone else going through these things. I've been dealing with heart issues for 17 years now. I've had stents and quadruple bypass surgery. I'm still here but have been very lucky. It's a constant battle to stick to a lifestyle to keep you here but it can be done. Good luck, don't give up hope and keep fighting!

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    My thoughts are with all the brothers, brothers-in-law and anyone else going through these things. I've been dealing with heart issues for 17 years now. I've had stents and quadruple bypass surgery. I'm still here but have been very lucky. It's a constant battle to stick to a lifestyle to keep you here but it can be done. Good luck, don't give up hope and keep fighting!
    Guess we're in the same club I had quadruple bypass surgery 5 years ago.....

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

6. Re: Seing rumors that Tony Siragusa passed away

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    A classic, no doubt.

Blog Entries

My fondest memory of Siragusa was him wearing a pair of aviators and dancing in the sidelines after the Ravens shocked the world by beating the Titans in the playoffs in the SB run. RIP.
    Last edited by Uli2001; 06-22-2022 at 06:35 PM.

Probably my all time favorite. Rest peacefully Goose.

This day truly sucks.

RA.

Man fuck this day.

I have heard the rumors about the cause of Jaylen's death. Personally would like to hear something official before repeating those type of things. Regardless of the cause, it does not change the fact that this is tragic loss of a young man, father, and someone's son/nephew/friend, etc. My condolences to his family and loved ones. The team will work it out. His family has a long hard road to tow. Thoughts and prayers to them. I know this organization will be classy and support them how they can.

Just heartbreaking. The Goose was my favorite player on that Super Bowl team. He just had this way of making people laugh and bringing people together through humor.
    I'll never forget an interview on the radio with him when the host of the show (national show if I recall correctly) asked him why he was always joking around. He basically said...Look I play a game that I love for a living, how can you not be happy doing that. I know so many people, everyday people who work their asses off for just a fraction of what I make. I'm so lucky to be who I am, where I am, doing what I do.
    I think one of the reasons that this defensive lineman was so beloved was that very thing. He understood that he was a lucky guy and his approach to the game showed that.
    RIP Tony. RIP Jaylen
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

R.I.P. BIG guy! Glad you got a ring as a Raven (on the best defense the NFL has ever seen)... Bc

RIP to the Goose. A Ravens legend

Had my shots. To Jaylon. To Goose. To Terpsfan82. Most importantly to you and the message board.