Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Jaylon Ferguson dead

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    I'm not intimately familiar with Baltimore neighborhoods, but that street appears to be predominantly a bunch of nicely kept brick row homes, worth $175-200k, with typically middle-class vehicles parked out front. Nothing flashy, but no obvious red flags. Is this actually a bad area?
    Its definitely a bad area.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Jaylon Ferguson dead

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    I'm not intimately familiar with Baltimore neighborhoods, but that street appears to be predominantly a bunch of nicely kept brick row homes, worth $175-200k, with typically middle-class vehicles parked out front. Nothing flashy, but no obvious red flags. Is this actually a bad area?
    The reality of the state of the city right now is that there is no such thing as a good area in inner city Baltimore. Even the "nicer" areas closer to the Inner Harbor. This may be nicer than some spot out in west Baltimore or whatever, but it's not, you know, Mayberry.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    The reality of the state of the city right now is that there is no such thing as a good area in inner city Baltimore. Even the "nicer" areas closer to the Inner Harbor. This may be nicer than some spot out in west Baltimore or whatever, but it's not, you know, Mayberry.
    Not sure we should be pointing fingers at some particular part of town bad stuff happens all over.... Just different kinds of bed stuff

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Not sure we should be pointing fingers at some particular part of town bad stuff happens all over.... Just different kinds of bed stuff

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    I'm just answering moose's question. Not pointing fingers and definitely not knocking Ferg in any way, dude should be able to go where he wants and be safe as should anyone. Bad stuff does happen all over but the chances are higher of it happening in some places than others too. Baltimore has the reputation it does for a reason is all I was saying to moose.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Oh boy.

Blog Entries

Very sad. Happening everywhere...opioid (I'm assuming here) overdose is a true crisis in this country.
    back on twitter

8. Re: Jaylon Ferguson dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    If this is the case, this could have happened in a gated community in the nicest part of town. Drugs don't care about your social class.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

It will all come out eventually and just like Haskins it will be unbelievably sad

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    It will all come out eventually and just like Haskins it will be unbelievably sad
    It’s already unbelievably sad

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4Real View Post
    You don’t die on Ilchester Ave at 26 years old without it being some sort of foul play. Unless he had a preexisting health issue that no one knew about.

Prayers to his family and friends. That’s way too young.

Off topic but Baltimore needs to get its shit together as a city. Way too awful in a lot of parts.
    Baltimore is unique in that it is not a part of a surrounding county, one of 2 cities (St.Louis), both of which are rated in the top most dangerous cities in the world
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...te-per-capita/

Seems like way too awful starts at the top as evidenced by the camera ticket fiasco not that long ago.
    I avoid going into Baltimore City whenever possible

Maybe there will be a silver lining in all this, but sorry way for it to happen.
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

We live in a culture that is increasingly normalizing hard drug use. It only brings death and destruction. It is an evil. If any of you guys or any of your loved ones are struggling with it, it's not a game, it's very serious. Talk to those you love and make sure your household is safe.