Blog Entries

Women swimmers sporting swinging Richards need not apply

Re: Women swimmers sporting swinging Richards need not apply

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I read the new rule and I believe it said that no trans women are allowed in competition unless they transition before 12 years of age. I don't know if that's right or not but sounds like a reasonable way to handle it.

Because it's reasonable of course it will get rejected by that movement or whatever you want to call it.

I thought it was interesting seeing Hillary on record yesterday saying the trans issue was "not a hill that Democrats should die one".

That was very, very interesting.

That's part of the woke atrophy I was predicting on other threads. Democrats will likely start walking back a lot of the crazy i.e. defund the police and some of the more hardcore unpopular positions they staked out over the last 3 or 4 years realizing it's getting them killed politically. That's my hope at least.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I read the new rule and I believe it said that no trans women are allowed in competition unless they transition before 12 years of age. I don't know if that's right or not but sounds like a reasonable way to handle it.

Because it's reasonable of course it will get rejected by that movement or whatever you want to call it.

I thought it was interesting seeing Hillary on record yesterday saying the trans issue was "not a hill that Democrats should die one".

That was very, very interesting.

That's part of the woke atrophy I was predicting on other threads. Democrats will likely start walking back a lot of the crazy i.e. defund the police and some of the more hardcore unpopular positions they staked out over the last 3 or 4 years realizing it's getting them killed politically. That's my hope at least.
    Wow a little bit of good news for once. Not exactly what I'd like to see but it's a step in the right direction. With the sickness that accepts this going on it might be the best we could hope for right now. I hope this swimmer's name fades from my memory. The photo of them leaping into the pool with women showing their obvious advantage probably will not.

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Wow a little bit of good news for once. Not exactly what I'd like to see but it's a step in the right direction. With the sickness that accepts this going on it might be the best we could hope for right now. I hope this swimmer's name fades from my memory. The photo of them leaping into the pool with women showing their obvious advantage probably will not.
    I have a trans nephew who swam college on the womens team for 3 years and then on the mens team the last year. He was accepted by his teammates and obviously was not smashing records and bumping people off of podiums.

I think/hope this rule is accepted as reasonable by all and this issue goes away.

It's really unbelievable how divisive this issue is and how much energy and oxygen it has sucked up. I think it's a big loser for Democrats personally. The font of all political evil seems to agree with me on that score.

It's a scary day when you find yourself agreeing with Hillary Clinton about something, lol.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

However you identify or dress is immaterial.

XX chromosome people compete against other XXs. XYs compete against XYs. I don't care when you transition and this policy kind of encourages early transitions.