Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 GOP Ticket

Blog Entries

Re: 2024 GOP Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I've never ever once voted for a Dem in my life and am not about to start now. Having said that, if I ever lost my ever lovin' mind and went off the deep end and were to vote for one, it'd be Manchin. Can't believe I actually typed those words, but pretty sure I did. No worries, never happen. Better chance of winning the Powerball.......twice.
    Is Joe Manchin considered a RINO by the left or simply a white Supremist?

Two years is a long way to have any clue who the Democrats will march up there. Truth is........if the economy makes a miraculous turnaround the Democrats could hold serve. The November mid terms as I mentioned in another thread is the republicans to lose. I would say the Republicans have a leg up but as we know 2 years is a looooong time in the political cycle.

As much as I think Trump was one of the greatest Presidents of my lifetime and would vote for him if he won the nomination I hope he doesn't run. IMO I think the Democrats are on their knees praying that he DOES run......why? Because then the election will be about Trump and not the issues.......policy. The Democrats can just run on how mean and how Trump wants to destroy Democracy. That if Trump loses he will try and take the Government by force. Trump was the right guy at the right time.......he took the country by storm. In a perfect world he would be President right now.....he's not.

Thing is there has never been a more loyal political base in the history of modern day politics then the base of Donald Trump. Besides DeSantis there isn't a Republican anywhere that could even mount a legitimate contest. Trump should stand back and be king maker.......use his political power to make change. If he truly wants this to be about making America great again and not about ego he should let DeSantis take the lead and run with it.

DeSantis is everything Trump is not......he polished, he doesn't come with the same baggage.......He doesn't have the mean tweets........he's proven he can get things done. Besides Trump there is no other serious Republican contender.

The Democrats are in a pickle, they messed this thing up from minute one. Biden didn't win the election.......Trump lost it. Stolen or for whatever reason Trump lost. Now America woke up ( pun intended) and realized what they got. Biden is an absolute train wreck. IMO I think Biden told the DNC........look just let me be President and you can further whatever agenda you want. Harris is just as much a train wreck as Biden. Her own Presidential campaign was a disaster. The made her VP because of identity politics and found out that America is just about over identity politics. They are up to their collective eyeballs with woke'ism. Harris is DOA as far as a Presidential candidate is concerned. Like I said it's waaaaaaay to early to know who the Democrats will march up there.

note: Hillary Clinton is quoted saying "out of the question" that she would make another run. I believe her.........the entire Russia/collusion thing will never allow her to run again. She wants that part of the Clinton legacy to just die. Clinton says Biden is going to run again.......which I disagree with. Democrat power brokers are not going to let that happen. What I will say is that in 2028........Look for AOC to make a Presidential bid. She has to put in her time. Her time is 2028.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Is Joe Manchin considered a RINO by the left or simply a white Supremist?
    He's their McCain, lol. Tbh I'd have done a straight up trade for Manchin were that possible.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    He's their McCain, lol. Tbh I'd have done a straight up trade for Manchin were that possible.
    Spot on comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    Two years is a long way to have any clue who the Democrats will march up there. Truth is........if the economy makes a miraculous turnaround the Democrats could hold serve. The November mid terms as I mentioned in another thread is the republicans to lose. I would say the Republicans have a leg up but as we know 2 years is a looooong time in the political cycle.

As much as I think Trump was one of the greatest Presidents of my lifetime and would vote for him if he won the nomination I hope he doesn't run. IMO I think the Democrats are on their knees praying that he DOES run......why? Because then the election will be about Trump and not the issues.......policy. The Democrats can just run on how mean and how Trump wants to destroy Democracy. That if Trump loses he will try and take the Government by force. Trump was the right guy at the right time.......he took the country by storm. In a perfect world he would be President right now.....he's not.

Thing is there has never been a more loyal political base in the history of modern day politics then the base of Donald Trump. Besides DeSantis there isn't a Republican anywhere that could even mount a legitimate contest. Trump should stand back and be king maker.......use his political power to make change. If he truly wants this to be about making America great again and not about ego he should let DeSantis take the lead and run with it.

DeSantis is everything Trump is not......he polished, he doesn't come with the same baggage.......He doesn't have the mean tweets........he's proven he can get things done. Besides Trump there is no other serious Republican contender.

The Democrats are in a pickle, they messed this thing up from minute one. Biden didn't win the election.......Trump lost it. Stolen or for whatever reason Trump lost. Now America woke up ( pun intended) and realized what they got. Biden is an absolute train wreck. IMO I think Biden told the DNC........look just let me be President and you can further whatever agenda you want. Harris is just as much a train wreck as Biden. Her own Presidential campaign was a disaster. The made her VP because of identity politics and found out that America is just about over identity politics. They are up to their collective eyeballs with woke'ism. Harris is DOA as far as a Presidential candidate is concerned. Like I said it's waaaaaaay to early to know who the Democrats will march up there.

note: Hillary Clinton is quoted saying "out of the question" that she would make another run. I believe her.........the entire Russia/collusion thing will never allow her to run again. She wants that part of the Clinton legacy to just die. Clinton says Biden is going to run again.......which I disagree with. Democrat power brokers are not going to let that happen. What I will say is that in 2028........Look for AOC to make a Presidential bid. She has to put in her time. Her time is 2028.
    If Hillary still has a breath left in her, she’ll run. She knows that whoever is on the Democratic ticket will win the Presidency in 2024, so it’s the opportunity of her lifetime. Remember, she’s not running to help the country, but rather to add it to her list of “accomplishments “

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    If Hillary still has a breath left in her, she’ll run. She knows that whoever is on the Democratic ticket will win the Presidency in 2024, so it’s the opportunity of her lifetime. Remember, she’s not running to help the country, but rather to add it to her list of “accomplishments “
    You can't peddle influence unless you have influence to peddle.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    You can't peddle influence unless you have influence to peddle.
    She does have influence with the DNC. Remember, she’s still pretty high up in “the swamp.”

Blog Entries

DeSantis / Gabbard

Do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    She does have influence with the DNC. Remember, she’s still pretty high up in “the swamp.”
    She will never be forgiven by the Democrats for losing to Trump. She's high in the swamp but they know she's unlikeable by many, maybe even more than Kamala.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    DeSantis / Gabbard

Do it.

DeSantis / Kari Lake

11. Re: 2024 GOP Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    DeSantis / Gabbard

Do it.

She's too far left of center for my blood. Other than that, I like her.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    She's too far left of center for my blood. Other than that, I like her.
    Yeah, I don't think she's one that brings many Dems over to vote for the Republican ticket due to her being on it. She's not that well known. If she looked like Nancy Pelosi, I wonder if Wicked would feel the same.