Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Can't even RIDE A BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Are you 80 and ride a bike once every 5 months?

This was an avoidable disaster imo. This Gordons Pond ride is Bidens go to photo op for conveying he still has some degree of vigor/health and he fucking blew it. And he blew it because of completely unnecessary (for his purposes) toe clips.
    He didn’t have to ride a bike for a photo op either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    He didn’t have to ride a bike for a photo op either.

I had toe cages on my first gary fisher mountain bike that i bought in 1995. I liked them a lot. Harder for your foot to slip off the pedals when jumping or on rough terrain. Gordons pond trail is flat as a pancake however. I think for joe they were overkill.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Yeah, completely going to disagree with you here:
    I haven’t ridden a bike without some sort of clip in 30 years and I am of no competitive level at all.

My current mountain bike has the clip in pedals with shoes. The advantage in power transfer is enormous, not minimal: I can always unclip and place the pedal under my arch as I pull up to a stopping place.

I understand special shoes not being for everyone, but clips are not some mystery code to Un crack, and pedals have a second side for start stop situations. If you want to travel any distance at all for leisure or exercise, uoj will be happy to have them.

Yeah, I get that, and they keep your feet on the pedal, plus no slipping. I just like to shift my feet on the pedals occasional while riding(heel, toe, and in between). You really can't do that with clips. Maybe having the special clip shoes would help, when releasing, but then you have the clip clop sound when walking on pavement, which looks somewhat uncomfortable to me when seeing people walking with them. Looks like they are walking on ice. Either way, not a good idea for slow reaction Joe to be "clipped" in with his mental and physical capacity. Maybe his hairy legs got caught in the spokes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I had toe cages on my first gary fisher mountain bike that i bought in 1995. I liked them a lot. Harder for your foot to slip off the pedals when jumping or on rough terrain. Gordons pond trail is flat as a pancake however. I think for joe they were overkill.
    Lucky he wasn't riding your e-bike Bust.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Lucky he wasn't riding your e-bike Bust.
    I know right. He'd likely set peddle assist to 5 and do a Kellen Winslow into a gaggle of reporters.

For context this is my ebike. Mine is 5000W though.

Good sale going on right now if anyone wants to name of the Alibaba vendor.

6. Re: Can't even RIDE A BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Yeah, I get that, and they keep your feet on the pedal, plus no slipping. I just like to shift my feet on the pedals occasional while riding(heel, toe, and in between). You really can't do that with clips. Maybe having the special clip shoes would help, when releasing, but then you have the clip clop sound when walking on pavement, which looks somewhat uncomfortable to me when seeing people walking with them. Looks like they are walking on ice. Either way, not a good idea for slow reaction Joe to be "clipped" in with his mental and physical capacity. Maybe his hairy legs got caught in the spokes.
    My guess is a puff of wind changed direction, he got a whiff of a little girls hair and he made an exit stage left to her, leaving his wife and the Secret Service behind. The video evidence seems to back this theory up.

Blog Entries

Joe Biden’s Bike Fall Breaks the Internet, Inspires Flood of Memes

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...s-flood-memes/

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    My guess is a puff of wind changed direction, he got a whiff of a little girls hair and he made an exit stage left to her, leaving his wife and the Secret Service behind. The video evidence seems to back this theory up.
    Yep. He saw his prey of choice and made a beeline for her. Sickening. Alzheimers causes people act on their true feelings without restraint. There is too much evidence to not see the truth of what this sicko is.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

9. Re: Can't even RIDE A BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Yep. He saw his prey of choice and made a beeline for her. Sickening. Alzheimers causes people act on their true feelings without restraint. There is too much evidence to not see the truth of what this sicko is.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Yessir. I know we've heard it a million times, but imagine, if you will, if Trump did this stuff. The resident "independent" poster who seemingly spends half his day online hating on Trump spends not one second on Biden. Oh, he'll throw out an occasional "I hate Biden, too" in a half-hearted attempt to seem neutral, but other than that, not a disparaging word on his boy Joe. Weird, wouldn't you say? Someone should take his avatar and make a "this is what your mind looks like on TDS" poster.