Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Speaking of 2000 Mules via Anne Coulter

https://anncoulter.substack.com/p/di...upid-movie?s=r

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

Re: Speaking of 2000 Mules via Anne Coulter

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    https://anncoulter.substack.com/p/di...upid-movie?s=r

And the lefties claim Ann Coulter off of waivers.

Game Changer.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

"As much as I'm enjoying the January 6th committee's careful assembly of evidence"

Pretty funny, and yet accurate which makes it better

Blog Entries

Despite the humor and hyperbole, that was as full of holes and missing the point as every "lefty" piece written on the movie.

Maybe she and her buddy Sean "Pardon Hunter Biden" Hannity can have a segment debating the movie with Dinesh.

I really wish people could just realize they got scammed. Then we could focus on actual people that could lead the country better and not just be talking about Trump. If the GOP wants to move on, focus on what was good during the Trump era, ditch the egomaniac, and get a candidate in line that can not alienate half the country (like Trump did and Joe continues to do)

Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    I really wish people could just realize they got scammed. Then we could focus on actual people that could lead the country better and not just be talking about Trump. If the GOP wants to move on, focus on what was good during the Trump era, ditch the egomaniac, and get a candidate in line that can not alienate half the country (like Trump did and Joe continues to do)
    In the wake of the Pee Pee dossier, Russiagate, Mueller Investigation, Shampeachment and 4 years of fake news hysteria it's funny to hear someone saying that the problem is people on the right are gullible and have been scammed.

Its like, really?!

Blog Entries

The fact you think this is about Trump for us, shows it's about Trump for you.

It's not, people saw fraud on 11/3 and DAYS after. If you don't care about that, it's on you, but please stop pretending kicking out poll watchers (who had to get a court order to be let back in) and boarding up windows while you count ballots for a few days is not sketchy at all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    In the wake of the Pee Pee dossier, Russiagate, Mueller Investigation, Shampeachment and 4 years of fake news hysteria it's funny to hear someone saying that the problem is people on the right are gullible and have been scammed.

Its like, really?!

Speaking if scammed, you literally got scammed into hating and obsessing on a President who you just admitted had good policies but you didnt like because he was an egomaniac. You are the one who was scammed, and unlike the people you claimed were scammed if they gave Trump a few bucks, this scam is costing us everything.

You let the media brainwash you with all their fake collusion, Stormy Daniels, Quid quo pro bullshit to distract you from the fact that he was the best President in modern US history policy wise.

You bought the biggest scam in US history, if not world history. You are still buying it as evidenced here.

Trump was arrogant and hurt your feelings. The media literally attacked him every day. As an Independent you should have loved him because he went after swamp creatures on both sides of the aisle, but instead he hurt your feelings and you bought the scam.

Now all of us are paying for it

Thanks a lot.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Dinesh is just another person who is riding the wave of conspiracy to CASH in. He knows that many of the MAGA crowd will chip in their dollars. Just like Trump did with stop the steal fundraising. And the many folks who have written books on both sides. The Tucker Carlson, Candace Owens types and whomever you want to name on the left getting richer by the moment...by using each others grievences through social media,radio and television as their addictive drug. We the ones getting played for suckers.

This I do know. Some folk will go to the grave believing what they believe listening, reading, and watching these hucksters.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Speaking if scammed, you literally got scammed into hating and obsessing on a President who you just admitted had good policies but you didnt like because he was an egomaniac. You are the one who was scammed, and unlike the people you claimed were scammed if they gave Trump a few bucks, this scam is costing us everything.

You let the media brainwash you with all their fake collusion, Stormy Daniels, Quid quo pro bullshit to distract you from the fact that he was the best President in modern US history policy wise.

You bought the biggest scam in US history, if not world history. You are still buying it as evidenced here.

Trump was arrogant and hurt your feelings. The media literally attacked him every day. As an Independent you should have loved him because he went after swamp creatures on both sides of the aisle, but instead he hurt your feelings and you bought the scam.

Now all of us are paying for it

Thanks a lot.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Do you know that these corporate CEO's are purposely raising their prices because they know they can get away with it? They are literally on shareholder call recordings saying as much, making record profits. What does this say about these corporations and their greed? Why is it ok for them to do this and folks aren't out in the street protesting? This is what folks should be angry about instead of calling people groomers, indoctrination, or whatever culture grievences that are now the focus. Talk about distractions.

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Do you know that these corporate CEO's are purposely raising their prices because they know they can get away with it? They are literally on shareholder call recordings saying as much, making record profits. What does this say about these corporations and their greed? Why is it ok for them to do this and folks aren't out in the street protesting? This is what folks should be angry about instead of calling people groomers, indoctrination, or whatever culture grievences that are now the focus. Talk about distractions.

Unfortunately, the nature of fiduciary duty, means that if they can increase profits, they have to.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk