Blog Entries

I guess we now know why there is a tampon shortage in this country

When does this insanity end? Miss Universe is claiming that “not all people who menstruate are women,”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...ate-are-women/

Re: I guess we now know why there is a tampon shortage in this country

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    When does this insanity end? Miss Universe is claiming that “not all people who menstruate are women,”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...ate-are-women/
    Let the Lefties explain the "science" behind that one. Ya know, the same "science" they used to propagate fear over Covid.
    Where's that pussy Bill Nye the ScIeNcE Guy?

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Let the Lefties explain the "science" behind that one. Ya know, the same "science" they used to propagate fear over Covid.
    Where's that pussy Bill Nye the ScIeNcE Guy?

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk
    This is the logical result of denying biology determines gender.

I didnt understand this until realized they are simply saying "women who claim to be a men" will menstruate.

Misgendering is a hate crime in their minds so this is where you end up.

There was a point in time, probably not anymore with the hormones, when my "nephew" was menstruating.

In case any of you are wondering that's all on my wifes side. Her sisters kid. Nice sweet kid, but was captured by the entire trans movement/full buy in. This is a shame to me because they would have made a great lesbian. Could have done all the same stuff but with all their parts and hormones in tact.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 06-17-2022 at 09:19 AM.

I would love for the lefties explain this one.......so how is a tampon used? It inserted where? a vagina? Hmmmmmm and what human species has a vagina? I swear if one said......a man or woman.......... I would absolutely laugh in their face. The best line or argument I have seen......I have to give credit to Matt Walsh, "if they dig your bones up in a thousand years what would your DNA tell us about you?"

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    I would love for the lefties explain this one.......so how is a tampon used? It inserted where? a vagina? Hmmmmmm and what human species has a vagina? I swear if one said......a man or woman.......... I would absolutely laugh in their face. The best line or argument I have seen......I have to give credit to Matt Walsh, "if they dig your bones up in a thousand years what would your DNA tell us about you?"
    The friend of mine that identifies as “queer” would actually stete that a “person with a Uferus” also has a vagina. As that doesn’t exclude people that neither identify as man or woman:

They would then go on to cite that chromosomes aren’t perfect in describing gender and neither are organs as there are XXY’s and there are hermaphrodites(not sure if that is still the correct term) and they aren’t always the same individuals.

To me? That’s the same 1 in a million kids that was more affected by COVID than the vaccine…

It is funny how “follow the science” is so different based on the situation…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk