Mail in ballot 8 pt swing in CA

So another one of the far left sjw prog lunatics won her primary on the strength of an 8pt mail in ballot swing.

Karen Bass, who looks like a far left commie lunatic, beat Rick Caruso in an 8pt late mail in ballot surge.

It's clear to me that ballot harvesting is how you end up with incompetent hyper-progressive lunatics in office. Like Joe Biden.

Blog Entries

Re: Mail in ballot 8 pt swing in CA

Don't be a conspiracy theorist.

There is no proof mail in ballots had any effect on the votes.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Don't be a conspiracy theorist.

There is no proof mail in ballots had any effect on the votes.
    Ballot harvesting needs to be outlawed nationally. To be honest, it is hurting the democratic party in CA right now. They need to tack back towards the center and the outfits that do that canvassing are hard left. They are hard left and elect freaks that make the part look bad nationally.

Every state that has no-excuse mail in voting is highly fraudulent. Every fraud indicator shows this. These sketchy ass results prove it.

Election results in blue states should be viewed as invalid until they end it.

If that shit happens in the next Presidential election the Republican delegates should refuse to certify the election if the Governor allows it.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Every state that has no-excuse mail in voting is highly fraudulent. Every fraud indicator shows this. These sketchy ass results prove it.

Election results in blue states should be viewed as invalid until they end it.

If that shit happens in the next Presidential election the Republican delegates should refuse to certify the election if the Governor allows it.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    It results in proxy voting. I would really like to see how these operations are run. I am guessing they follow mail trucks to high density democratic areas and somehow obtain the ballots of residents. That's the best case/least corrupt take on it. The other is just getting batches of ballots and looking at voter rolls and figuring out which ones they can make counterfeits of based on voter participation history. The trick is not generating more votes than voters on the rolls in any given precinct. That would be a red flag. I would imagine these operations have a degree of sophistication when it comes to where, how many etc. votes can be proxied/generated. I am guessing there is dumpster diving for ballots too which is probably incentivized, the whole thing is probably incentivized i.e. dollars for ballots for the mules or harvesters. It's likely funded/couched as "get out the vote" efforts but that's not really accurate. More like pay per ballot proxy voting.