Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: NAACP Demands Washington Commanders’ Jack Del Rio Be Fired For Comments About January 6, George Floyd Riots

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Why would I break in and turn around to hand bats to people outside. Wouldn’t you just give them before you broke in???

What!? So he’s on video saying we need to go into the Capitol and that’s discouraging it?

What planet are we on?
    Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    Dude believe what you want. He’s fucked on what happened that day and it’s his fault. Hope y’all didn’t give any money to the Official Election Defense Fund

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c50195...ion-slush-fund
    See... no answer.

2. Re: NAACP Demands Washington Commanders’ Jack Del Rio Be Fired For Comments About January 6, George Floyd Riots

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Right. Trump encouraged the gathering but everybody also knew about the gathering. You didn't even look at my link did you? There's a boatload oif evidence with a shitload of video of not only Ray Epps but others that manipulated the surge into the capitol. People removing barricades and throwing them behind bushes well before the crowd arrived?

Officer refusal theory??? Your ass just got blown out of the water with hard proof with the timeline report of the USCP. A theory.
    https://justthenews.com/sites/defaul....6Timeline.pdf
    So the USCP document in your posted article directly contradicts many arguments on here. First of all, people were armed that day. The timeline in the final appendix reveals many firearms and explosives were found around the capitol that day.

Second, where does it say anywhere that Trump offered 10-20 thousand troops for the day of? It doesn't.

Third, COP Sund asked for declaration of emergency for National Guard troops at 1309 hours, again at 1322 hours, again at 1426 hours where Walter E. Pratt the Army Staff Secretary denies the request saying "we don't like the optics of the National guard standing a line at the Capitol"

Nothing was done about this for hours, purposefully, so that it could keep going. Trump didn't even tell people to remain peaceful until 3:13pm. He wanted it to happen, it's his fault.

Read through that document and tell me it's not a complete shitshow that Trump instigated. There's nothing else about it.

Re: NAACP Demands Washington Commanders’ Jack Del Rio Be Fired For Comments About January 6, George Floyd Riots

So the USCP document in your posted article directly contradicts many arguments on here. First of all, people were armed that day. The timeline in the final appendix reveals many firearms and explosives were found around the capitol that day.

Second, where does it say anywhere that Trump offered 10-20 thousand troops for the day of? It doesn't.

Third, COP Sund asked for declaration of emergency for National Guard troops at 1309 hours, again at 1322 hours, again at 1426 hours where Walter E. Pratt the Army Staff Secretary denies the request saying "we don't like the optics of the National guard standing a line at the Capitol"

Nothing was done about this for hours, purposefully, so that it could keep going. Trump didn't even tell people to remain peaceful until 3:13pm. He wanted it to happen, it's his fault.

Read through that document and tell me it's not a complete shitshow that Trump instigated. There's nothing else about it.
    Its like you purposely dont read the salient points. AGAIN its about what happened days prior and not the timeline of day of. If you are not prepared beforehand, than you are already screwed.

“COD Sund asks Senate Sergeant of Arms Michael Steger (SSAA) and House Sergeant of Arms Paul Irving (HSAA) to have National Guard assist with security for the January 6, 2021 event, based on briefings with law enforcement partners and revised intelligence assessment.”

“COP Sund’s request is denied……”

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Its like you purposely dont read the salient points. AGAIN its about what happened days prior and not the timeline of day of. If you are not prepared beforehand, than you are already screwed.
    Like this part?
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Well, they could have tried a unique approach and shut the doors.

As for Trump goading it, he offered 20,000 national guard troops to stop such a thing. How do you square that?
    Is that just a cover up and he knew he wouldn't get them? Or is it a lie, he never did this? For some reason this detail seems unimportant.

5. Re: NAACP Demands Washington Commanders’ Jack Del Rio Be Fired For Comments About January 6, George Floyd Riots

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post

“COD Sund asks Senate Sergeant of Arms Michael Steger (SSAA) and House Sergeant of Arms Paul Irving (HSAA) to have National Guard assist with security for the January 6, 2021 event, based on briefings with law enforcement partners and revised intelligence assessment.”

“COP Sund’s request is denied……”
    I’m in agreement it should’ve been taken more seriously from the get-go. Each one of these people was forced to resign for failure to properly secure the capitol. The sergeants at arms are hired to make these decisions, and they both punted. Did you read any of my points?

It seems like the argument is that Trump and his supporters were baited into this somehow, and then they went through with it. Is that what we’re getting at? Who’s fault is that?

Saying Trump tried to help is ridiculous. He did nothing to help the situation. He egged it on until all the damage was done.

I couldn't give a rats ass what Trump did or said.......or when he asked for troops to be there. I don't give a rats ass that there was instigators there. The TRUTH of the matter was that the capitol wasn't being protected properly.......why is that? Why on earth were people allowed to get that close? Are you kidding me? I don't care if someone moved some bullshit barrier. The real question the hearing should be addressing is why was the capitol not being properly protected? No, they want to politically hurt Trump. That's all it's about. Spare me....It's one last ditch effort to impeach him.......and he's no longer in office. He is renting space in the Democrats head big time. It's nothing more then a dog and pony show. Were supposed to believe that these people were brainwashed in to breaking the law by Donald trump......just stop.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    I couldn't give a rats ass what Trump did or said.......or when he asked for troops to be there. I don't give a rats ass that there was instigators there. The TRUTH of the matter was that the capitol wasn't being protected properly.......why is that? Why on earth were people allowed to get that close? Are you kidding me? I don't care if someone moved some bullshit barrier. The real question the hearing should be addressing is why was the capitol not being properly protected? No, they want to politically hurt Trump. That's all it's about. Spare me....It's one last ditch effort to impeach him.......and he's no longer in office. He is renting space in the establishments head big time. It's nothing more then a dog and pony show. Were supposed to believe that these people were brainwashed in to breaking the law by Donald trump......just stop.
    Fixed it for you.

8. Re: NAACP Demands Washington Commanders’ Jack Del Rio Be Fired For Comments About January 6, George Floyd Riots

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    I couldn't give a rats ass what Trump did or said.......or when he asked for troops to be there. I don't give a rats ass that there was instigators there. The TRUTH of the matter was that the capitol wasn't being protected properly.......why is that? Why on earth were people allowed to get that close? Are you kidding me? I don't care if someone moved some bullshit barrier. The real question the hearing should be addressing is why was the capitol not being properly protected? No, they want to politically hurt Trump. That's all it's about. Spare me....It's one last ditch effort to impeach him.......and he's no longer in office. He is renting space in the Democrats head big time. It's nothing more then a dog and pony show. Were supposed to believe that these people were brainwashed in to breaking the law by Donald trump......just stop.
    If this was true, you’d think Trump would be smart enough not to tell an angry mob to March on the capitol and make him look bad huh?

Blog Entries

If this was true, you’d think Trump would be smart enough not to tell an angry mob to March on the capitol and make him look bad huh?
    You do know people were already getting into the capitol while he was still speaking and the "angry mob" was still there listening. Right?

10. Re: NAACP Demands Washington Commanders’ Jack Del Rio Be Fired For Comments About January 6, George Floyd Riots

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    You do know people were already getting into the capitol while he was still speaking and the "angry mob" was still there listening. Right?
    You know they were all called there by him well before the actual rally took place right?

I’m in agreement it should’ve been taken more seriously from the get-go. Each one of these people was forced to resign for failure to properly secure the capitol. The sergeants at arms are hired to make these decisions, and they both punted. Did you read any of my points?

It seems like the argument is that Trump and his supporters were baited into this somehow, and then they went through with it. Is that what we’re getting at? Who’s fault is that?

Saying Trump tried to help is ridiculous. He did nothing to help the situation. He egged it on until all the damage was done.
    My point is that Trump was prepared to have the National Guard there to protect the Capitol. That rebuts the idea that Trump wanted people to storm the Capitol.

Blog Entries

You know they were all called there by him well before the actual rally took place right?
    I don't understand what you're saying here?