Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: NAACP Demands Washington Commanders’ Jack Del Rio Be Fired For Comments About January 6, George Floyd Riots

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Wow. Just...wow.

You know what? Stay asleep, man.
    If you can't see what's painfully obvious to even the simplest-minded person, than nothing I say will ever change your mind.

So, stay asleep.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk
    It's lost on people that the protestors Jan 6 thought they were the hero's saving our Democracy.

If you are going to show zero tolerance to misguided fools thinking they are "heros saving democracy" lying, breaking laws, abusing their authority, shitting on the constitution, causing mayhem etc. it's good to at least be even handed about it.

None of this "well when he did it it was okay because he thought <insert my political enemies name here> was a Nazi...."

Hopefully that makes a dent but I doubt it will.

Blog Entries

Re: NAACP Demands Washington Commanders’ Jack Del Rio Be Fired For Comments About January 6, George Floyd Riots

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    It's lost on people that the protestors Jan 6 thought they were the hero's saving our Democracy.

If you are going to show zero tolerance to misguided fools thinking they are "heros saving democracy" lying, breaking laws, abusing their authority, shitting on the constitution, causing mayhem etc. it's good to at least be even handed about it.

None of this "well when he did it it was okay because he thought <insert my political enemies name here> was a Nazi...."

Hopefully that makes a dent but I doubt it will.
    Not quite sure what you're referencing here but I would have felt the same no matter who pulled that bullshit. That's just not supposed to happen.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    "Pelosi and Co. choreographed the entire day"??? I knew this was a safe space for right wingers, and I'm good with that. But y'all motherfuckers are beyond ridiculous with this shit. In just about any other country those assholes would have been shot on the spot. Y'all just make excuses for them. Somehow I don't think you'd be so dismissive if BLM were the ones storming the capital.
    Given Trump offered National Guard forces, 20,000 of them, and they were refused and Pelosi did NOTHING to prepare for the protests is pretty good evidence. Then to have the capital police wave people in and let them pass, holding conversations with them, etc.

I know some people got out of hand and rushed the building, but this was a spontaneous stupid act and was not any kind of planned insurrection. THEY HAD NO GUNS!

The whole treatment of these people when juxtaposed against how BLM and Antifa got away with their crimes over and over and over again, even getting help from Democrats, means I will put nothing out of question on how the Democrat leadership will behave. They are proven liars and cheaters and are using government agencies and legal application of laws for political purposes. This is damn near treasonous.

"Pelosi and Co. choreographed the entire day"??? I knew this was a safe space for right wingers, and I'm good with that. But y'all motherfuckers are beyond ridiculous with this shit. In just about any other country those assholes would have been shot on the spot. Y'all just make excuses for them. Somehow I don't think you'd be so dismissive if BLM were the ones storming the capital.
    So what about an armed liberal who travels from California to the home of a Supreme Court justice with the purpose of assassinating him? That happened this week but crickets because that is a story they want to sweep under the rug. It doesn’t help them push their agenda. Had that been a conservative going after a liberal judge they would be comparing it to 9/11 and Pearl Harbor. January 6 committee is desperate theatre because they know they’re going to get destroyed in the mid terms, and this is all they have. They certainly can’t tout any accomplishments over the last 18 months. Cheney and Kinzinger are simply there to try and burn Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    So what about an armed liberal who travels from California to the home of a Supreme Court justice with the purpose of assassinating him? That happened this week but crickets because that is a story they want to sweep under the rug. It doesn’t help them push their agenda. Had that been a conservative going after a liberal judge they would be comparing it to 9/11 and Pearl Harbor. January 6 committee is desperate theatre because they know they’re going to get destroyed in the mid terms, and this is all they have. They certainly can’t tout any accomplishments over the last 18 months. Cheney and Kinzinger are simply there to try and burn Trump.
    What about it? See post #36.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Shooting unarmed people. Stay classy my friend.

7. Re: NAACP Demands Washington Commanders’ Jack Del Rio Be Fired For Comments About January 6, George Floyd Riots

January 6 was a disastrous failure. There was no question they were in there to try and overturn the election results by any means necessary, watch any of the footage from inside the building and tell me otherwise (also, there is absolutely no way any of the officers inside could know if the people there were armed or not, it’s not like they got checked by security on the way in).

Trump goaded it on and it failed. So he’s fucked on it forever. It will always define his administration and be pointed to at any turn to keep him out of power.

Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    January 6 was a disastrous failure. There was no question they were in there to try and overturn the election results by any means necessary, watch any of the footage from inside the building and tell me otherwise (also, there is absolutely no way any of the officers inside could know if the people there were armed or not, it’s not like they got checked by security on the way in).

Trump goaded it on and it failed. So he’s fucked on it forever. It will always define his administration and be pointed to at any turn to keep him out of power.
    They knew well in advance that there were going to be security concerns, yet Bowser and Pelosi declined Trump’s offer of 20,000 national guard troops. Pelosi is in charge of capital police, but she wasn’t interested until after the fact, then they turned the capital into a fortress. The idiots who stormed the capital deserve what they get, but it’s not all Trump’s fault. How come Jim Jordan was kicked off the Jan 6 committee? Simple, it’s because ALL of the facts would be looked at. Not just the false story that Pelosi, Schiff, and the rest of the crooked Dems want to tell.

9. Re: NAACP Demands Washington Commanders’ Jack Del Rio Be Fired For Comments About January 6, George Floyd Riots

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    They knew well in advance that there were going to be security concerns, yet Bowser and Pelosi declined Trump’s offer of 20,000 national guard troops. Pelosi is in charge of capital police, but she wasn’t interested until after the fact, then they turned the capital into a fortress. The idiots who stormed the capital deserve what they get, but it’s not all Trump’s fault. How come Jim Jordan was kicked off the Jan 6 committee? Simple, it’s because ALL of the facts would be looked at. Not just the false story that Pelosi, Schiff, and the rest of the crooked Dems want to tell.
    So the Trump offer is a lie. The National Guard and DOD even detailed their timeline https://www.nationalguard.mil/News/A...apitol-attack/

https://news.yahoo.com/gop-slapped-d...041257259.html

It's also, make any excuse you want. This is what happened. It is purely Trump's fault for telling people to march on it. He's fucked on it. Gotta own up.

So the Trump offer is a lie. The National Guard and DOD even detailed their timeline https://www.nationalguard.mil/News/A...apitol-attack/

https://news.yahoo.com/gop-slapped-d...041257259.html

It's also, make any excuse you want. This is what happened. It is purely Trump's fault for telling people to march on it. He's fucked on it. Gotta own up.
    Citing info from Washington Post, Yahoo, and CNN as credible is laughable. Trump advisers who were in the room when he offered the troops say something different. Someone is lying, and WAPO/CNN certainly don’t have a stellar track record for telling the truth. Why did they leave the part out of Trump’s tweet during their hearing the other night that said go home peacefully? That is their playbook, they edit everything and try to spin it.

Did Trump have a hand in it with his rhetoric? Absolutely. Could Pelosi have stopped it by stepping up security? We’ll never really know because they won’t even let anyone ask. It’s already been decided that Trump is guilty, but it’s hardly that simple.

Blog Entries

January 6 was a disastrous failure. There was no question they were in there to try and overturn the election results by any means necessary
    How exactly was going into the Capitol going to overturn the election?

, watch any of the footage from inside the building and tell me otherwise (also, there is absolutely no way any of the officers inside could know if the people there were armed or not, it’s not like they got checked by security on the way in).
    So why would they let them in?

Blog Entries

Why hasn’t this guy been arrested?

https://mobile.twitter.com/DarrenJBe...67914423537676