Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: NAACP Demands Washington Commanders’ Jack Del Rio Be Fired For Comments About January 6, George Floyd Riots

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

His tweeting cost him 100K.

While I admire his courage to speak his mind it never ceases to amaze me people hurting themselves on Twitter.

I think if he tweets the same thing Next January he pays nothing and not only that he gets defended for speaking his mind.

It's just too hot right now, especially with shampeachment 3 going on and Merrick Garland heading the DOJ.

I think however the fact he wasn't fired speaks volumes as it is.

The worm is turning. It just hasn't turned completely yet.

I read this morning he was fined by the coach. They're gonna need a new D coordinator soon.

Re: NAACP Demands Washington Commanders’ Jack Del Rio Be Fired For Comments About January 6, George Floyd Riots

What pisses me off even more were the words of the head coach Rivera, he simply repeated the Democrat narrative. Who and where did this come from? Snyder? The Commanders media team? I didn't think there was any way I could dislike the Washington football team.......until now. Rivera? I hope he never wins another game as a NFL coach.

Blog Entries

He's thinking what about half the country is thinking but is showing the "courage" to say it here.

This is one reason why I stay off of Twitter. The waters will be much safer in about 6 months assuming Democrats suffer an electoral ass whooping.

With the Jan 6 silliness going on right now I guess they had to train their woketillary on Del Rio for penetrating and rupturing the narrative they are trying to create.

You tube tried to serve that nonsense up to me last night in the form of an NBC live feed that just started streaming on my smart TV.

I jumped on my computer to send a nasty comment to NBC/Youtube but there were no comments for that feed.

Comments tend to make narrative building difficult as they represent reality intruding on the fantastical narrative they are building.

When an article has no comments I usually don't read it because the comments are what make it interesting. I don't think I've been on TheHill.com more than a couple times since they ditched their comments.
    "January 6 silliness"? What do you mean by that?

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    It's a one side narrative driven show trial
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    It's a one side narrative driven show trial
    Yes.

The ridiculous hysterical, one-sided hearings going on right now that democrats have undermined by blocking Republicans from seating members that would actually give it balance.

It's a shameful embarrassment to the country.

Show trial is a good word to describe it.

All of this nonsense, silliness, abuse of power will end in about 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    I read this morning he was fined by the coach. They're gonna need a new D coordinator soon.
    That stuff rolls down hill and is the result of pressure to act usually out of self preservation or self interest.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Yes.

The ridiculous hysterical, one-sided hearings going on right now that democrats have undermined by blocking Republicans from seating members that would actually give it balance.

Liz Cheney showing edited Trump footage and omitting the part at the end where he said "to peacefully and patriotically march down to the Capitol and protest". Footage of any violence being overdubbed by using Trump's voice in the background. Yep 100% silliness.

As for Del Rio. Fining a man for stating his opinion. Just for calling it a "dust up". Let's just forget all about the insurrection of Chaz. The attack on an ICE building. Firebombing police stations. Destroying courthouses. Multiple death. But January 6th!!!!!! Forget about the bombing of the Capitol by the Weather Underground for instance and deaths that happened at the Capitol this is the worst thing since 1812. All democrat "justice" is golden.

Blog Entries

Yes.

The hearings are an embarrassment, yet the actual events that led to hearings aren't?

The hearings are an embarrassment, yet the actual events that led to hearings aren't?
    Definitely embarrassing that Trump asked for additional protection and the Democratic Mayor and politicians denies the request to intentionally leave the capital open and able to be breached by an unarmed bunch of drunks.

Do we blame Afghanistan for taking the $7b in military equipment for the US commander in chief for intentionally leaving if freely available to take?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was talking about the trial.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

In comparison to this, WHICH IS NEVER MENTIONED, or the real current threats on the SC, yes, silliness.

They have doxed the SC conservatives and threatened them at home and church.

It's ridiculous and a MASSIVE double standard.
    Last edited by Greg; 06-11-2022 at 04:26 PM.

So tell us EXACTLY about those events? All of them.......there lies the issue. Has it ever occurred to you that the capitol wasn't being protected? The idiots that were there were not armed, it wasn't like they over took the capitol. The guards stepped aside. Doors were opened. If you don't think that was allowed to happen, we should worry more about people like you then those that were there that day. Anyone.......I mean any one with a lick of objectivity would have to ask themselves how the capitol of the free world was left open for a bunch of unarmed idiots could just walk right in. Doesn't that bother you more? What if there were actual armed terrorist? Just so many levels of bullshit here. There is an actual paper trail that Trump asked for 20,000 National guard troops. That doesn't bother you that it was rejected? The entire thing was set up.