Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

NAACP Demands Washington Commanders’ Jack Del Rio Be Fired For Comments About January 6, George Floyd Riots

On a side note, why do they continue to call their organization the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People? Isn't the term "Colored People" considered racist"

https://www.dailywire.com/news/naacp...ge-floyd-riots

Re: NAACP Demands Washington Commanders’ Jack Del Rio Be Fired For Comments About January 6, George Floyd Riots

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    On a side note, why do they continue to call their organization the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People? Isn't the term "Colored People" considered racist"

https://www.dailywire.com/news/naacp...ge-floyd-riots
    "Colored people" = bad
    "People of color" = good

Lefty logic. Don't even try to understand it.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Re: NAACP Demands Washington Commanders’ Jack Del Rio Be Fired For Comments About January 6, George Floyd Riots

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    "Colored people" = bad
    "People of color" = good

Same with the Q in LGBTQLMNOP, or whatever the Alphabet Soup Du Jour is today. I thought that was derogatory.

Blog Entries

You silly bigots, those things are only wrong when we say it.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    You silly bigots, those things are only wrong when we say it.
    He's thinking what about half the country is thinking but is showing the "courage" to say it here.

This is one reason why I stay off of Twitter. The waters will be much safer in about 6 months assuming Democrats suffer an electoral ass whooping.

With the Jan 6 silliness going on right now I guess they had to train their woketillary on Del Rio for penetrating and rupturing the narrative they are trying to create.

You tube tried to serve that nonsense up to me last night in the form of an NBC live feed that just started streaming on my smart TV.

I jumped on my computer to send a nasty comment to NBC/Youtube but there were no comments for that feed.

Comments tend to make narrative building difficult as they represent reality intruding on the fantastical narrative they are building.

When an article has no comments I usually don't read it because the comments are what make it interesting. I don't think I've been on TheHill.com more than a couple times since they ditched their comments.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 06-10-2022 at 08:36 AM.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    Same with the Q in LGBTQLMNOP, or whatever the Alphabet Soup Du Jour is today. I thought that was derogatory.
    I believe the "Q" is for questioning and not queer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    More linguistic gymnastics by the marxist

I have multiple friends that describe themselves as queer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    "Colored people" = bad
    "People of color" = good

NAAPOC . Sounds too much like napalm.

His tweeting cost him 100K.

While I admire his courage to speak his mind it never ceases to amaze me people hurting themselves on Twitter.

I think if he tweets the same thing Next January he pays nothing and not only that he gets defended for speaking his mind.

It's just too hot right now, especially with shampeachment 3 going on and Merrick Garland heading the DOJ.

I think however the fact he wasn't fired speaks volumes as it is.

The worm is turning. It just hasn't turned completely yet.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I have multiple friends that describe themselves as queer.

Yea, I get that. But in the LGBTQ I believe most would see the L or G representing their homosexuality and the Q as for those still working it out.

I almost added that gays will say things like "I'm here, I'm, queer" so they will use the term to refer to themselves.

Yea, I get that. But in the LGBTQ I believe most would see the L or G representing their homosexuality and the Q as for those still working it out.

I almost added that gays will say things like "I'm here, I'm, queer" so they will use the term to refer to themselves.
    “Working it out” sounds about exactly correct in just experience:

Not sure, just certainly not “normal” and they would hate the use of the word normal: