Thursday in America

Another mass shooting. This time in Maryland. The funny thing about this country is that a lot of folks solution to the gun issue is to have more guns. Arm the doctors, arm the nurses, arm the teachers, arm yourself in the grocery store, arm yourself at the movies, arm yourself at church and make sure the pastor is armed too....now we see that apparently you should arm yourselves at your place of work.

At this rate my kids are going to have to actively plan an escape route at any public place they go to. They won't be able to live in any semblance of peace.

This country is an absolute mess....

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Re: Thursday in America

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Another mass shooting. This time in Maryland. The funny thing about this country is that a lot of folks solution to the gun issue is to have more guns. Arm the doctors, arm the nurses, arm the teachers, arm yourself in the grocery store, arm yourself at the movies, arm yourself at church and make sure the pastor is armed too....now we see that apparently you should arm yourselves at your place of work.

At this rate my kids are going to have to actively plan an escape route at any public place they go to. They won't be able to live in any semblance of peace.

Maybe we should just make mass shootings illegal since laws work so well….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I have dismissed the false flag claims but this rash of shootings seems to be oddly timed for the upcoming elections.

They tried to use Roe v. Wade to rally but that wasn't helping in the polls.

It might be crazy but at this point with them happening daily it seems at least a remote possibility.

Blog Entries

Funny that the daily murders in Baltimore City don't seem to bother you. I guess you can always home school your kids with their gender transition classes and I'm sure you've already schooled them on Critical Race Theory since you're the expert on that subject.

American is apple pie.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Funny that the daily murders in Baltimore City don't seem to bother you. I guess you can always home school your kids with their gender transition classes and I'm sure you've already schooled them on Critical Race Theory since you're the expert on that subject.

The media is picking up on every shooting except the ones in major cities . Odd ?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I have dismissed the false flag claims but this rash of shootings seems to be oddly timed for the upcoming elections.

They tried to use Roe v. Wade to rally but that wasn't helping in the polls.

It might be crazy but at this point with them happening daily it seems at least a remote possibility.
    The funny thing about this is....if these are all supposedly false flag operations, then it seems to me that children being murdered with no remorse at the hands of politicians would fall under the label of a tyrannical government. If this is case, and we supposedly live in a country where politicians murder your children in order to get elected, then it feels like you should use your guns and take them out, no?

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    The media is picking up on every shooting except the ones in Democratic strongholds . Odd ?
    FTFY

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    FTFY

3 people shot and killed is like Thursday in Chicago...before 8PM.

The funny thing about this is....if these are all supposedly false flag operations, then it seems to me that children being murdered with no remorse at the hands of politicians would fall under the label of a tyrannical government. If this is case, and we supposedly live in a country where politicians murder your children in order to get elected, then it feels like you should use your guns and take them out, no?

I believe this is what you call a fed post.

Joe Louis Esquivel

Damn latin guys keep ruining the white supremacist narrative.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Your....virtue signaling is showing. Let me guess, your solution is "common sense gun laws"? What's wrong with the law.........You can't shoot and kill people? So people of your ilk think that in your infinite wisdom that if we pass banning certain guns and magazines all will be right with the world and there will be LESS "mass shootings"?

You make this silly post but you don't really want to have a truthful conversation about guns or crime. You don't want to address the root cause of the problem. These so called proposed gun laws are to make people like you feel better.......to make you think we are doing something........... it won't do a damm thing. These shootings will continue. Then you will come back and want to pass even more restrictive laws........."we just have to do something" It's an endless cycle.