Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Blog Entries

Re: Wired: Inside Ravens Rookie Minicamp | Baltimore Ravens

I’m still skeptical on how “improved” they are selling Queen. You watch the guy play you just don’t see a player with good football instincts for where he was drafted and projected to develop. Maybe it was Wink’s system? We’ll see

Re: Wired: Inside Ravens Rookie Minicamp | Baltimore Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I’m still skeptical on how “improved” they are selling Queen. You watch the guy play you just don’t see a player with good football instincts for where he was drafted and projected to develop. Maybe it was Wink’s system? We’ll see
    I dunno. I thought his brain started short circuiting every time he thought about how to tackle a dude. I never thought it was a system issue. Dude just struggled with tackling/angles/getting through blockers. Lardarius Webb weighed 50 pounds less and could stop a tight end dead in his tracks or drop a slot receiver like a stone with an ankle grab. Some people seem to know how to drop people. Queen doesn’t have it. I hope he can get it through coaching. I’m not without hope. He’s had a few good plays to build on. He seemed to be a little less lost when he was the will and raging through a gap wasn’t his primary job - and that makes sense because he is not a rage through the gap type of backer. But i am with you. He had his chance at hype last year and blew it. He’s going to have to play better, play consistent and splash here and there before I pay attention.