Blog Entries

Follow the science Joe, you idiot.

Re: Follow the science Joe, you idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Can there be any doubt that these two are the worst president vice president pair in the history of the country? My Lord, how did we get here?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Can there be any doubt that these two are the worst president vice president pair in the history of the country? My Lord, how did we get here?
    The world is laughing at us as it burns to the ground.

4. Re: Follow the science Joe, you idiot.

The people who voted for them are solely to blame, also. No one else. Collectively, we all need to somehow find a way to have better final candidates to pick from. Hillary or Trump? Trump or Biden? Yeah.....

No doubt at all:

Obama-Pendulum swing- Trump- pendulum swing plus mail in voting, equals this garbage…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    The people who voted for them are solely to blame, also. No one else. Collectively, we all need to somehow find a way to have better final candidates to pick from. Hillary or Trump? Trump or Biden? Yeah.....
    That was collectively the worst set of candidates I've seen in my lifetime. Not proud to admit it, but I didn't vote, and I didn't care. Candidates that bad spell one thing - puppets.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    No doubt at all:

Obama-Pendulum swing- Trump- pendulum swing plus mail in voting, equals this garbage…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We do seem to be bouncing between extremes. Trump at least actually won his nomination. You cant really say it was rigged by a sysyem designed to allow party leaders to choose.

8. Re: Follow the science Joe, you idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    That was collectively the worst set of candidates I've seen in my lifetime. Not proud to admit it, but I didn't vote, and I didn't care. Candidates that bad spell one thing - puppets.
    Don't agree w/your choice, but certainly understand it. It is, after all, your choice.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Not just as a pair, but individual as well.

They have won the individual and team gold medals in horrible leadership.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Next time vote third party or write-in somebody you respect. That vote won't make a difference but if everybody who felt like you did this the amount of votes outside the 2 parties would speak loudly. I often vote libertarian or other. In MD the Democrat is going to win anyway so no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Next time vote third party or write-in somebody you respect. That vote won't make a difference but if everybody who felt like you did this the amount of votes outside the 2 parties would speak loudly. I often vote libertarian or other. In MD the Democrat is going to win anyway so no big deal.
    Same. If we could get a third party to have enough votes to qualify for public funding, that would be nice.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I didn't think about that. Will do. Thanks.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh