Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 575859
  1. Re: American is apple pie

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I could have it wrong. I’m going off memory and rounding. It close to 100k I believe
    Ok....it just seemed off. If you find out, I'd love to know. School security is something I'm involved in here locally. Basically a task force. Right now, they're all hung up on teachers being armed or not and windows and doors, etc. Not sure what I've gotten myself into, but I will see it through. We also have three schools about to undergo massive renovations, so this is all being integrated into the plans. I'm not involved w/any of the financials and don't want to be. A few of us met w/two architects today. What fun.

Blog Entries

Re: American is apple pie

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Ok....it just seemed off. If you find out, I'd love to know. School security is something I'm involved in here locally. Basically a task force. Right now, they're all hung up on teachers being armed or not and windows and doors, etc. Not sure what I've gotten myself into, but I will see it through. We also have three schools about to undergo massive renovations, so this is all being integrated into the plans. I'm not involved w/any of the financials and don't want to be. A few of us met w/two architects today. What fun.
    A quick search shows estimated between 95k -100k schools in the US.

3. Re: American is apple pie

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    A quick search shows estimated between 95k -100k schools in the US.
    Public only? Ok, so that's still only $3,000/per. We're throwing numbers around like $100,000/per just for the building modifications alone. That's from the architects, not me.